I was surprised I got a few messages from Taffy. We haven't been talking and before I lost my phone I text her a few times and she never answered me.

Hey I need tp talk to you?

Where are you, your not at school?

Everest came to me today asking where you are and you didn't answer his messages. How did he got ur number?

She never did ask me if I'm ok, nor did she never visit me. That's not her, she usually comes to my house when I don't answer or to check up on me and see if I'm ok.  Ummmm something is wrong.

Hey Taff sorry I was sick, and lost my phone. He doesn't have my number his have my Instagram tho.

After I sent that Mr.Greg came in and almost jump back to the wall when he saw me. I smile and tried to hide my laugh.

"Gosh you scared me Ever" He pound his heart with his fist and let out a breath while I laugh.

"I didn't do anything" I smiled when I was done laughing "All I did was sit here" I gave out a small laugh.

"Exactly" He mumbles but I still heard him. He walk to his desk and put the papers he had in his hand on his laptop. "Why weren't you here last Friday and yesterday?"

"I was sick and still am, but I'm better then those days and I can't keep missing a lot of school" I sneezed into my arm, then I smiled at Mr.Greg when he raised an eyebrow at me.

"If you need to you should go home and get more rest, you can always make up the assignments you miss"

"I know but I miss to many days and probably have 10 assignments already" We laugh, knowing I'm probably right. "Know that we're talking about assignments can I get mine that I miss" Then I add when he was about to talk "And don't you dare say none, because I know you mostly always give out homework and assignments everytime there's school" He mumbled something, but I didn't heard then he sighed.

"Ok I give you them when class is over" I nod and smile, he laughs then Everest came in looking mad. He sat down at his seat that was next to mine, then just went on his phone with his hood up.

"Someone's grumpy today" He looked at me with a blank mean look then back at his phone. "Someone also doesn't want to talk too" I mumble he glares at me, while I smile but then I felt a cough coming, so I turn my head to my arm and cough. When I was done that felt like 5 minutes but it was  just 2 minutes, I took a sip from my water I brought with me before I left, then took a cough drop. Hoping it might help me.

"Errrrrr I hate being sick" I mumble when I put my water back in my bag. Mr.Greg and Everest both look at me and I shrug at them. "I'm all good my cough won't kill me but this class might" I smile at Mr.Greg and he shake his head with a smile then laugh. I turn to Everest who went back to his phone, still with a blank look, but with a small smile.

***

When it was lunch time me and Everest got our lunch, and sat at the back table. Today it was taco Tuesday, the school tacos are alright, but there messy then again what tacos don't make a mess?

I was right when I said I was going to get 10 assignments, but luckily there was some time in a few classes. Now I only have about 5 assignments to do, and I hope they don't take long. I might get more in the other classes I haven't went to yet, but I hope not or at least it won't be a lot.

"I was wondering if you told Lolly I been sick or that I lost my phone" I told Everest after he took a bit from his food. He nodded, that's all he did say anything. He still have that stupid blank face, that I'm starting to hate. "Hey is something wrong?" I asked him, he just eats. "Fine be that way" I ate a grape and took out my phone.

"Hello" I look up and see Taffy with a bright smile and sat next to Everest, who looks ayonnyed. "How have you guys been" She open her salad and got her fork out and ate some of her salad. She never ate salad before, well not when I'm with her that is.

"I been better" I replied she nodded at me, she turn to Everest

"How about you Everest mmm" He shrugs and continue to eat. I frown, what is going on with Taffy. We were close now I don't know if I know her anymore. What is also wrong with Everest?

"Not much a talker" She comments and lay her hand on his arm. That made me mad for some reason. Everest shake her hand off.

"Hey Taffy want to sit with us" The head cheerleader, Becky came to our  table and stand next to me and Everest.

"Oh Hello Everest didn't see you there" Becky grab a piece of her hair, and twirl it around her figures. Then she turn her head and saw me and sneer.

"Oh look who is it the forest oh wait I mean little lake wait no never mind Ever" I hate those nicknames, I got them in middle school when we went to a field trip to the forest. We went camping and after that one, I'm never going to go camping again. Becky and I went to the same middle school together,and we were once friends, but when high school hit and we stop being friends.

I roll my eyes. "Don't you think it's to old for nicknames that was in middle school, get over yourself" She glares at me, I shrug. "Sorry I grew up, to bad you didn't" She grits her teeth, we all turn to Everest who is laughing.

"Ahhh that was a good one Ever" I smile, glad I could get him to laugh and smile instead of his grumpy blank face.

"Anyways Taffy you coming" Becky flip her hair, Taffy nods and get up. They both leave. I look back at my food, and finish up my few grapes I had.

"Are you ok?" I look up and see Everest staring at me with worry. I nodded. "Why aren't you talking?"

"See who's talking now" I smiled "We flip flop" He shakes his head but smiles.

"You should finish your food" I shake my head.

"I'm not hungry" He stares at me, I just smile. He takes my taco and eats it.

After school I went straight to work, Everest said he will visit me at work today so I see him then. I need to talk to Lolly because I know she needs what Everest told her from me.  When I got to work I went straight to the Break room. After a minute the door flung open reveling Lolly.

"EVER"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heyyy, I'm soooo Sorry I didn't undated on Friday or Saturday. I actually had this chapter done on monday but didn't want to post it then, I wanted to post it on Friday but then I went and stayed at my Aunt and Uncle's house for the weekend, they don't like when I'm on my phone much around them, and I just came back home today.
  When I got home from going out to eat with my mom,dad, and brother, I toke a nap. I don't take naps, they are very rare and if I do take one I have to be very tired. I was and still am tired but I have so much homework to do.

HAPPY EASTER TO WHO CELEBRATES IT!!!!!

If you don't I HOPE YOU HAD/HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!