-2-

-SUSAN'S POV-

"Rena, dinner is ready!" I called. Putting a plate down on the table, I sighed.
Teenagers these days... She can atleast reply.

"Reeeenaaaa!" I called, getting a bit impatient. I rolled my eyes. She's probably listening that satanic music.

Shaking my head in disaproval, I started heading upstairs. I knocked on her door and got no reply. I got a weird sick feeling in my stomach, but shook it off.
What's wrong with me?

Opening the door after the somewhat third knock, I saw her on her bed. I frowned.

Why is she sleeping this early?
Something told me to go closer and I did. There was something wrong with this picture.

Blood
Blood everywhere

"Richard! Richard come here! Come quick!" I yelled in shock. I ran to Rena's body, sniffling and in tears.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! MY LITTLE SWEET ANGEL!"

Her skin was pale and when I touched it, it was cold as ice.

"What's wrong honey?" I heard my husband's voice behind me and a gasp followed shortly after.

"Call the ambulance!" I cried and he grabbed his phone out of his pocket, his face in utter shock.

"Mommy, why are you crying," I heard Henry saying, standing at the door in his spiderman pajamas, clutching his little teddy bear tightly in his small arms.

He's too young for this

"Henry, go to your room immediatly!" I yelled a bit too harshly.

"But-"

"LISTEN TO ME!"

He gave me a shocked look and ran to his room.

"The ambulance is on their way," Richard said. He had a sorrowful look on his face when he looked at his beloved daughter, her frail arms covered in blood that's seeping in her white duvet.

"There's a weak pulse," I said between my tears. Richard ran to Rena's closet and grabbed out a few t-shirts. He handed a few to me, "Add pressure to the wounds!"

I quickly grabbed it and did the best I could. He did the same.

"Why did she do this?!" I cried.

Richard, who tried to be the strong one, also started to tear up.

"We'll get her out of this alive, honey. The ambulance is on their way. Everything will be fine," he said, trying to stay positive.

There were knocks on the door and Richard ran downstairs to open the door. Paramedics came rushing to Rena's aid. A blonde paramedic checked her pulse and got a sad and doubtful look, "It's very weak, we need to move fast but gentle."

The others nodded and carried Rena on the stretcher to the ambulance.

----

The doctor came with a serious look on his face.

This is it... Please tell me she's alive... Please

"Doctor! Please tell me my baby is fine?!" I asked, begging. Richard held me tightly, trying to comfort me.

"We did everything we could and even more... I'm very sorry for your loss..." he said, with sorrow.

My whole body got ice cold and I started trembling. Richard dug his head in my shoulder and started crying.

She's dead...

Dead...

Gone

Gone forever

I couldn't believe what he just said. Is this some sick joke? This doesn't feel real. It can't be.

"Again, I'm really sorry for your loss..." the doctor said, turning around and walked off.

Why did she do this?

She was so young

Too young

And now she's gone forever