Chapter 6

After knowing a little bit about my friends, Goldie called me for a word.
"(y/n), a word." He said.
"Uh, Gavin, where are you taking our new friend?" asked Bonnie.
Then he looked at Bonnie with a serious expression. Understanding slowly grew on his face. So as Chica, Freddy and Foxy.

Gavin/Goldie's POV :
  After a messy introduction, I finally decided that it's time to tell (y/n) about our past.
"(Y/n), a word." I gestured for her to follow.
"Gavin, where are you taking our new friend?" Bonnie asked me.
I gave him a serious expression which he know clearly about.
It is time.
He quickly understood what my expression meant. Same as the others. I lead (y/n) to a room which has couches, tables and beds. Above was a transparent dome that shines the night sky.
(Y/n) was clearly amazed. I asked her to sit down beside me. Then I planned what am I gonna say. I decided to tell her the murder like a story, then our reason why we kill.
"Once there were 5 kids. They were celebrating their friend's birthday. Her name was Ellie. She's turning 8. The rest were boys. There was Robert, who clearly wanted to be a pirate,so he puts a fake hook on his hand and a cover on his eye.
There was also Tyler, who dreamed of becoming a great guitarist and an athlete.
There came the twins: Jovert and Gavin."
Her expression turned shocked. "Are you telling me your past?"
I nodded and continued. "They ate cake and watched the animatronics of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. But, their parents agreed to go somewhere in the pizzeria, and left them 5 alone. They traded stories of our vacations. Then, a golden bear went near our table and motioned for us to follow him. Of course, they did. Eventually they ended up in the Parts and Services room. The mascot revealed himself, and brought out a knife. He killed them one. By. One."
"What?! That can't be true!" She cried.
"It's true. It's all true, (y/n)." I admitted.
"If what you're saying is true," she backed away from me, "then you must be DEAD."
"Yes. I am a spirit."
She was about to scream, until I continued. "We wanted revenge!! He was wearing purple, and so we called him The Purple Man. What's worse, after he murdered us, he stuffed us in the animatronic suits. Tyler was stuffed in the Bonnie suit, Ellie was stuffed in the Chica suit, Robert was stuffed in the Foxy suit, and Jovert? He's called Freddy now."
"And.. Y-your... Stuffed in Golden Freddy...ri-right?" She asked.
"Yes".
Unexpectedly, she bursted out crying and hugged me real tight.
" I'm so sorry, Gavin! I, I," she couldn't make out her sentence.
"Go on," I urged her.
"I LOVE YOU!!!!!!"