Chapter 2

(P.S. This chapter and onwards have POV's )

My POV:

As my dad caught me a while ago, my mom didn't approve of me escaping through my window, again. I did the same thing when I was 9.
"(Y/n), haven't we told you that escaping through your window's not a good thing? You're 17. We don't need to tell you anymore." my mom told me.
'It's like I'm a kid again! How annoying of my mother, treating me like a 5-year old' I thought to myself.
I haven't noticed that my mom began to talk to me again, until she snapped her fingers in front of my face.
"Earth to (y/n)!" She said.
I turned my attention to her.
My dad spoke. "As punishment, you're grounded."

They lead me to my room, took my phone, and locked the door. I stared into nowhere, but I didn't even notice that a faint light shined beside me. That is, until a pale hand touched me.
"Hello, (y/n). Do you still love Hawaiian pizza and mango juice?" A voice said.
I saw....... Goldie.

"What the heck are you doing here?! The door's locked, my parents are patrolling outside, and it's been years since we met!" I cried.
It can't be! This boy must be a vision! A hallucination! He doesn't even know much about me! Oh god, oh god..
I panicked.
The ghost must've sensed my anxiety, because he hugged me tight.
"Wh-wha..?" I was completely confused. The ghost was hugging me?!
"Say no more, (y/n). I am not gonna hurt you, nor threaten you. I am a friend." He told me.
"You're not a hallucination? Or a ghost?" I asked him.
"Nope."
"Then, you're real?"
"Yes. I am Gavin, and I've been wanting to see you again." After he said that, he let go of me and straightened his yellow sweater.
I looked at him. "Explain."

((( Flashback)))

"Hey Goldie, you coming? We ain't got all day." Hollered Freddy, my impatient brother.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." I replied.
Today was Vizitah day. It's the day when me, Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica go to the 1987 Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Since I'm the only one that has supernatural abilities, I always get to prepare the portal, either past or future.
Ka-boom!
I literally exploded the small tinder box. And shining, dark light appeared in front of us. I faced them, only to see that they haven't changed into robot form.
"Guys, aren't you forgetting something?"
I gestured at my bear form.
"Whoops! Sorry. I forgot." Said Bonnie, along with everybody else, and changed into robot form.
"Great. Let's go!" Said Chica.

We stepped in the portal.

As we greeted the toy animatronics, I slid away from them. I approached the tall box and knocked.
"Marionette? You in there?" I asked.
Slowly, the cover of the box fell, and I was greeted by a slim looking puppet with a big fake smile covering its mask.
"Ah! Goldie, you're here. Perhaps you received my message?" He asked.
"Of course I did! Why wouldn't I come here if I didn't receive your message?!" I asked, knocking some common sense into my life-giver.
Marionette looked embarrassed.
"How foolish of me! Sorry, Goldie." He apologized.
"Now, what's your request? I know you're gonna ask me something, right?" I told him.
"Yes, I am. As you can see, there's this particular person that I've been watching for 3 months now."
"And why's that?"
"It's because..... she might be the one who will set us free."
I stared at him. Set us free?! He must be kidding me. It's been 23, freaking years since we've been searching a special person that's gonna set us free from this purple prison.
"Mario, are ya sure about this, girl? Is she really the one?!"
He nodded at me. "Yes."
"Well then, what's her name?"
" (Y/n) (Y/ln)."

(((End of Flashback)))