Chapter 4

My POV:
When Goldie teleported out of my house, I looked for something else to do.
I picked a book from my small bookshelf, my favorite. Library of Souls: The third novel of Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children.
I opened the book to the bookmark and read it.
A knock on my door. "Come in," I replied.
Instantly, the door unlocked and my mom came in, holding a tray of lunch. Feeling hungry, I lost interest with my book and took my lunch.
"Hey, mom," I said, " When's this stupid grounding's gonna end? "
"Tomorrow" was her only answer.
"*sigh* Fine. Can I get my phone now? I'm really bored." I said, secretly pouting.
My mom looked like she's hesitating, but thank goodness she gave it!
"Alright. But it's not like you're gonna call anyone."
I grabbed it, desperate. "Thanks," I told her.

        (((Time skip by your author)))

My clock says 9:15 PM. I dropped head first on my bed.

Third- Person View:
(Y/n) looked at her wall clock and thinks that it's bedtime. Then she plopped on her bed, snoring. Something unexpected happened. Teleported in her room, was Goldie! He had a serious look on his face. On his hands was a gag. Eh... you know by now what he's done. After that, he took the girl and teleported back to the pizzeria.

Cliffhanger! Sorry if my chapters are short! See ya soon, my pretties!