Page 8

The next morning Tsukki and Hinata woke up and got dressed for the day. When they were done they went downstairs and into the kitchen to make breakfast. Tsukki looked around curiously.

" Where is your mom?" He asks quietly.

" She and Natsu went to my grandmas house for the night." Hinata responds.

Tsukki doesn't prod any further and instead eats his breakfast with the smaller boy. When they were done they went and sat on the couch, deciding on watching a movie. Tsukki sits down first, soon Hinata came in with drinks. He set them on the table in front of them and went to sit on the couch with Tsukishima. Tsukishima was sitting normaly on the couch, but Hinata decided he was going to cuddle with him. 

Though Tsukki wouldn't admit it, he liked when Hinata took initiative in physical contact, since he still wasn't quite used to being touchy. It didn't take Hinata long to relax into the taller boy. It took a few minutes but eventually Tsukki relaxed into Hinata as well and they enjoyed watching the movie leaning into each other. They weren't cuddling that close but it was comfortable for them. 

Shortly after the movie ended Hinatas mom and sister came home. The two boys quickly separated from each other putting distance between themselves on the couch before Hinatas mom would notice. Hinatas mother and sister greeted Tsukki excitedly.

His mom knew Tsukki was coming over but was especially excited since its rare for Hinata who doesn't usually have friends over. After meeting, Hinata and Tsukki decided to go outside and practice receiving. Tsukki didn't bother going easy on Hinata who isn't too good at receives. He liked seeing Hinata so persistent and determined, though his tirelessness was slightly irritating. " Its unnatural to have that much energy..."  He thought bitterly to himself. They played like this for a few hours. After practicing Tsukishima decided it was time for him to go home. They had practice early in the morning and he knew if he stayed much longer he'd want to repeat last nights events. 

Tsukki walked up close to Hinata and leaned in close to his ear so Hinatas mom and sister couldn't hear him. 

" Ill leave for now, but next time i won't hold back." He purred lowly,

Hinata gulped thinking about the things they could've done, his face slightly burning. 

" B-But Tsukki, i told you that you didn't have to hold back that time in the park..." Hinata whimpers,

" I can't do what i want to you while your family is here. They'll hear too much." Tsukki whispers to the shorter boy.

Hinatas face reddens even more than before. Tsukishima then went to leave until Hinata stopped him,

" U-um Tsukki! If we are dating now then maybe...." Hinata trailed off

"Hah? Speak up." Tsukishima said curtly.

" Well since we are dating we should... go on a date ... maybe?" Hinata just manages to get out.

Tsukki stares blankly at Hinata for a moment,

" Uh... yeah... okay." 

" Really?" Hinata perks up getting more excited by the second, 

" We should go on a date soon then! How about after school sometime this week?" Hinata asks,

" Okay... as long as its not too late, i don't want to be out late on a school night." Tsukki says blandly,

" Okay!" Hinata agrees hopping excitedly,

After making plans, Tsukki quickly kisses Hinata and goes home. When he gets home he showers, eats dinner , and heads to bed. In bed the only thing he can think of is Hinata getting him off and what he did to Hinata. Tsukki is snapped out of his memories when he realizes he's gotten hard. " How troublesome. You tire me out even when you're not around." He mumbles to himself as he begins stroking his hard member. Using his imagination of him and Hinata he quickly climaxes. Wiping up the cum with a tissue, he then quickly falls into a deep sleep.