Angelic

(B/f/n) = best friend's name.

Walking down the sidewalks of New York Loki and I got strange looks and instead of holding hands Loki had his arm wrapped around my waist.

I have to admit we looked like a normal New York couple. Apart from the fancy outfits we fit in perfectly fine.

His touch was gentle and not as forceful as what I'd think it be. It was warm and felt right.

What am I thinking? He's mean and arrogant. He's a frost giant, a monster. His touch could never feel right.

When we arrived at the front of my favorite restaurant I pointed at it.

"And this is my favorite restaurant El Cuisine. I only go here on special occasions because it's really expensive."

Loki looked up at it and then at me.

"Let us eat here now. I am hungry and I've rarely had any of you're good Midgardian food."

I shot him a look.

"Do you have any idea how expensive this place is? Do you have any money to pay for it?!"

He just laughed and opened the French Door.

"I am a God and do not need to pay for sustenance. I will just use my powers to manipulate whoever the waiter is."

"But Loki-"

"I said I will take care of it! Just go find us somewhere to sit!"

He growled.

Not wanting to make the situation worse I followed his orders and found us a seat next to the window.

Loki sat next to me and ran one of his large hands through his slicked back raven hair.

I looked out into the distance and ran my index finger along the rim of my whine glass.

Maybe it was how the rays of the sun hit my (s/c) skin, or just maybe it was how a soft breeze from outside cause my (h/c) hair to gently sway but I found Loki staring at me.

I looked at him.

"What is it? Is there something on me?"

I frantically began checking my face for any stains.

He shook his head.

"No. I was just thinking."

"Of what?"

He paused and traced a pattern along the red velvet table cloth.

"None of you're concern."

"Geez I was just asking."

I could feel the tension gradually growing.

Silence...

The twiddling of my thumbs was interrupted by a male waiter approaching our table.

He had short and shaggy brown hair and bright blue eyes.

Even though you knew the smile was fake it brightened up you're day.

His dimples and freckles made him look adorable.

Taking out a small white notepad he spoke.

"Welcome to El Cuisine. May I take you're order?"