Hello, My name is...

I sat on my brown leather couch with a tub of chocolate ice cream in my lap and the remote to my 50 inch tv in my hand.

For the 4th time this week i chose The Avengers as my movie. It wasn't the actual avengers that kept me wanting to watch it. It was Loki...

With those deep emerald green eyes that seemed to glisten in the sun light and his slicked back jet black hair who wouldn't find him.. attractive to say the very least.

Maybe it's just me but I feel that Loki is misunderstood more than anything...yep. it's definitely just me.

..........

Halfway through the movie I found myself pondering the idea of what it would feel like to have his long and slender fingers run along my body and his lips bite and suck all over me.

My eyes widened as I realized what I was thinking.

"God ____!!!!What is wrong with you! You never think like this!"

As I placed my spoon inside the tub of ice cream there was the sound if the metal silverware scraping across the empty cardboard container.

I sighed.

Now I have to refill and get some more. But that's so much work.

"Ughhh. The refrigerator is so far away though. But I'll get up anyway because once I have another tub i can sit back and finish watching Loki!"

I chirped happily.

Slowly I got up off of the sofa, paused the movie, and walked over to the fridge.

My black fuzzy slippers scraped across the marble flooring of the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and weaved through different objects to see if I could find anything good.

I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"I need to go grocery shopping damn."

Just then there was a loud crashing noise that came from outside.

My head snapped up as I walked over towards the front door, grabbing my black fur coat off the hook and slipping it on along the way.

I opened the door and poked my head outside.

Outside it was cold and damp, and the last pieces of the sun were disappearing behind the New York skyscrapers.

Looking over to my left I saw dirt and grass flying everywhere. There was a silhouette of what seemed to be a man laid out on the ground.

I quickly rushed over to him with wide eyes.

Where did he come from?!!!

His he okay?!!!

My head was full of concern for the stranger.

Coughing, I waved some of the dirt out of my view and gently held the mans head in my hands.

Once the air was clear and I got a clear view of what the man looked like my heart jumped into my throat. It was Loki....from the Avengers.

No. the Avengers aren't real! And even if it is Loki he should be in Asgard. Not Midgard!

His eyes slowly fluttered open to reveal their beautiful enteral green color and he sat up, rubbing the back of his head.

He looked at me strangely, as if I were some extraterrestrial species.

"What is you're name Mortal?"

His deep voice and warm accent sending shivers down my spine.

"My name is ____. What is yours?" ( I just wanted to confirm that I wasn't crazy and this was really happening.)

I replied, helping him to his feet.

He brushed the dirt off of his grey low cut t-shirt and smiled evilly.

"Oh Mortal I know what you are thinking. You're fighting between reality and fantasy. But oh I assure you. This is very real," he paused and looked me up and down. "I am Loki of Asgard. The prince of lies and the God of mischief. And I am burdened with glorious purpose. You will be accompanying me and supplying me with nourishment while I stay here. I am wanted for committing crimes of treason against my world and your miserable realm."

Without giving me a chance to respond and walked towards my home.

I ran up to him yelling.

"HEY WAIT A MINUTE! W-WAIT!!! T-THIS IS SHORT NOTICE!!"

"Oh mortal just shut up and show me around you're home servant."

Just who does he think he's calling servant?

Maybe I should've just let someone else found him...

Because then I wouldn't be dealing with his arrogant ass.