Chapter One

A/N- Sooo... Chapter one didn't post before, so here it is. It's kind of just a little into tho so doesn't really have that muck to do with plot stuff.

Sophie.     
I pushed my way through the busy hallways of Foxfire towards my locker. As I arrived, Biana came skipping over to me. She looked really excited.
‘Sophie!!!’ She squealed. ‘You are coming over to Everglen tonight!’
‘I am?’ I said, confused.
‘Yep.’  Biana said. ‘I already talked to Grady and Edaline so you can just grab your stuff and come right over.’
‘Okay,’ I said as I made my way over to the leapmaster. ‘See you there.’
I reappeared outside the beautiful place that I called home. I ran up to my room and dumped my school bag on my bed and quickly gathered my things. Brushing my hair back into a loose ponytail, I ran up to the leapmaster with my bulky goblin bodyguard behind me.
‘Everglen!’ I shouted and let the light sweep me away.
As soon at I arrived, the gleaming gates of Everglen swung open.
‘Welcome back!’ Biana shouted.
‘It does seem like a long time since I was last here, doesn’t it?’
‘Yeah, it was back before…’  Biana trailed off, but I knew what she meant.
Back before Mr. Forkle died.
I playfully slapped my friend.
‘Hey, no need to suck the fun out of things. We’re here to have fun!’
Biana laughed, and lead me inside and up to her room, where I placed down my bag.
‘Did I mention the boys are here?’ Biana asked me.
‘No.’ I replied, silently groaning.
‘We should ho play truth or dare with them.’Biana said, twirling a strand if hair.
‘Are you sure that’s a good idea?’ I questioned.
‘Of course!’ She exclaimed. ‘Don’t worry, it’s not that bad.’
‘Well if you insist…’
Instead of replying, Biana just dragged me off to my doom.