The Thirst Is Taking Over: Smut

A/N - I added, like, a couple sentences to the end of Moondance because I tried starting this chapter with them, but it made the pacing weird. I just didn't like how it sounded.

Just like that you're back in your apartment...and still pressed up against an insanely attractive man who is looking at you like a caged wolf, predatory and barely restrained -- but with an undeniable vulnerability. Dark presses his lips against yours hungrily. He licks your lower lip, begging for permission to deepen the kiss, and you suck on his lower lip in response. A small groan escapes from his throat, and suddenly his hands are all over you, fingertips pressing firmly but gentle enough not to hurt you. He nibbles your lip and explores your mouth with a desperation that leaves you breathless. Dark finally pulls away from your lips, trails kisses across your jawline, down to your neck, and begins kissing and nibbling -- searching for your sweet spot. You let your hands wander as he lavishes attention on your neck. You feel his muscular arms, his broad shoulders, the curve of his spine. You can feel Dark smirk against your neck when you grab his ass. Just then, he finds your sweet spot, and you make a needy sound. "Dark, please -- I can't wait any longer. I need you." You moan. Dark wastes no time hoisting you up by the backs of your thighs. You wrap your legs around his waist and grip onto his shoulders. He lavishes attention on your sweet spot while carrying you towards your bedroom. You feel something, like a cool breeze somehow made solid, brush against patches of your skin and start to tug off your clothes. You look and see tendrils of shadow carefully disrobing you and Dark, so you don't have to take your hands off each other. One of them even reaches out and opens the bedroom door. How courteous. Dark, ever unable to resist the urge to make snarky commentary, pulls away from your neck and says "What can I say? I'm a gentleman." Following this comment, he gently drops you onto the bed.

Dark peppers kisses from your collarbone down past your navel, steadily drifting lower until his face is between your thighs. You can feel his hot breath on your core, and you prop yourself up on your elbows so you can look at him. You catch only a glimpse of Dark's desperate, hungry eyes before he dives in between your thighs and starts eating you out. His hands massage your thighs as he laps at you. Your eyes close, so you can concentrate on the sensation. You can feel Dark's claws pressing delicately against your flesh, and his hands tense with effort to refrain from digging them into you. He begins to suck on and swirl his tongue around your clit. You let out a high-pitched moan. A growl leaves Dark's throat in response. The vibrations send another big wave of pleasure through you, and your arms start to become shaky. You collapse back onto the bed. Evidently pleased by the effect on you, Dark starts practically purring sending wave after wave of vibrations into your heat. Desperate to clutch onto something and ground yourself, you grab onto his hair. You tug it a little to guide him back to your clit, which he had moved away from. He gets the hint, and focuses his attention on it. As your pleasure begins to mount, your moans come out more and more frequently. Dark gives up on massaging your thighs, and focuses solely on bringing you to your climax. You feel the bed dip -- repeatedly. You untangle your fingers from Dark's hair, open your eyes, and prop yourself up again. You see him humping the bed like an animal in heat as he tries desperately to please you. The sight pushes you over the edge, and your body shakes as your orgasm hits.

Dark's face is slick and his breathing is heavy as he pulls his face away from your heat. He wipes his face with the back of his hand. Then, looming over you, he lines himself up with your entrance. "May I?" He asks. You simply nod. You hiss as he slowly inserts himself fully into you. You expect him to go hard and fast, but, much to your surprise, Dark keeps a moderate pace. He goes deep, and it feels good, but it seems rather...out of character for him. Dark is being so gentle. Is something wrong? Does he...not want this? Something in Dark changes in that instant. He pins your wrists down and, still inside you, adjusts his position so that you're looking straight into his eyes; they look absolutely ravenous."I want this." Dark growls. "I want you. I want to fuck you so hard you can't remember your own name. I want to hold you until my arms atrophy. I want to spoil you rotten. I want to tear you to shreds. I want to kiss you so hard your lips bruise. I want live under your skin just so I can be closer to you. I want to tell you I love you until my throat is raw and bleeding. I want you so much I can't stand it!" You can feel him throbbing inside you, see the black flush on his skin, feel your wrists bruising under his unrelenting grip, see the intense passion in his moist, black eyes, and it makes you speechless. "Please ___, say something. I...I need you." Dark urges.  You can't even put together a sentence; you ache so badly for him. You settle for simply whimpering "Please."

The look in Dark's eyes grows violently carnal. He abruptly frees your wrists, pulls your legs onto his shoulders, and starts ramming into you at a punishing pace. The only thing you can do is grip onto his shoulders as you writhe underneath him. Dark scrapes that spot inside you, and you clench around him. "There, huh?" Dark groans. He holds the angle and strikes against your G-spot again and again. Soon you're drowning in pleasure and come undone around him, but Dark doesn't let up at all. He puts a hand on your hips, so he can pull you closer and get even deeper. Then his other hand presses against your throat. You're completely helpless against this lewd torture. You cum again, breathless and spasming. Dark lets go of your throat and flips the two of you over so you're on top. "Take over. I might break you if you don't" He pants. You grind your hips slowly as you catch your breath and come down from your high. Dark stares at you with a desperation in his eyes and mumbles "___, you're so beautiful." You start to pick up the pace, and Dark begins arch into you with every buck of your hips. "You feel so good. I want you all to myself." Dark keeps babbling in between pleasured cries as you ride him. "Don't let anyone else see you like this...touch you like this." Dark's eyes are clenched shut in ecstasy. "Be mine...just mine...mine alone." You feel him twitch inside you; he's close. "___, please...please look at me...only me...no one else." Suddenly, Dark sits up and pulls you into a fierce kiss. He moans into your mouth, and you feel him release inside of you. Dark hoarsely whispers against your lips "I love you."