Tessa Louis McConathy (1)

It's me Tessa Louis McConathy, just seven years later. I recommend you go read A New Beginning before continuing. I guess I should fill you in? Well after we got back from our honeymoon we both went hard into our school work, finishing it before senior year even started. For the first four years we traveled as much as possible. We went all over England and even to Africa, yet we always kept coming back to Kansas. When we finally came back for good Donna signed over the store to me and I changed the name to Donna's Unique Boutique, which made it more inviting. Then we found out I was pregnant. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl a month after my twenty first birthday. Her name is Oaklee Marie she's now three years old and is just as crazy as her daddy, she even has him wrapped around her finger.

 Her name is Oaklee Marie she's now three years old and is just as crazy as her daddy, she even has him wrapped around her finger

A year later I gave birth to another little girl, Mavis Tinley. She on the other hand is attached to me and is a shy little girl. Which Quentin simply hates.

Now in our seventh year of marriage, I am nine months pregnant with a baby boy

Now in our seventh year of marriage, I am nine months pregnant with a baby boy. Now I bet you're asking how can we afford three kids? Quentin runs a gym and he is a private trainer for most of his clients. I bet you're expecting me to say that I'm a stay at home mom, but I'm not. I still run Donna's store, which has become very popular. Speaking of Donna, she has been to both of my kids birth's but this time we don't think she'll make it, which is hard on all of us. The girls absolutely love her. Now on to your next question, where do we live? After Oaklee was born my dad sold us his house, since it was a four bedroom and it was only him. He was able to buy the house across the street, which was only two bedrooms. 

Now I bet your asking yourself, what happened to everyone else? Well lets start with the least important, my mom. Her and that man got married and hasn't contacted me since, I don't think she even knows I have a family. Next Taylor, she met a wonderful man and they got married last week. They bought the house on the other side of Kim's. Tanner and Paris got married two years ago and had a baby boy last year, he already knows how to flip! They bought the house on the other side of us. Dylan and Tristan? Yeah they got married four years ago, adopting a boy and a girl since. They bought the house next to my dad. So that's everyone right? I think so at least. But yeah we all live next to each other, our kids have all grown up together and are like brothers and sisters. Oh I forgot someone! My dad. He met a women while we were gone on our honey moon, they claim they're too old to get married but I see a wedding in the future. 

That's where we are now. Quentin just turned twenty five and I'm twenty four.