Mission Hopefully Possible

A/N: Thank you to all of you who are still reading this crud!  I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry, I have been really busy with school. Here is yet another chapter!
Wisteria walked as she leaned on Julian. She moved away and looked him in the eye.
"That was fun, what should we do now?" her pink eyes were bright with happiness.
  The moon was soon to be ruined, as suddenly the wolf felt her phone vibrate.
"Oh crab, Julian, Bepper apparently​ needs to be rescued from an ominous dark jail cell!" Wisteria shook Julian.
  "What?!" He asked confused by the wolf's panic. (And it wasn't at the Disco).
  "According to Bepper, she and all the guests from the party are trapped inside a jail cell." she explained.
  "Oh my Mira! I knew we shouldn't have left!" replied the horse.
  "Where are they now?" he asked.
  "Not sure, but maybe we could get someone to track the message. Do you know anyone?" Wisteria asked.
  "No, but I know someone who probably does."

  Julian knocked on a huge door. The door slammed open, to reveal a large tiger wearing armor.
  "Julian! Welcome! How are the spinning bois doing?" He bellowed.
  "Gilbert senpai, do you know anyone who can tap this message?" asked Julian.
  "As a matter a fact I do, but you may like not like this, it is your rival Aparri's senpai." he stated.
  "I don't care, we need to save our friends."

  "Hello, Julian and Wisteria is it?" Grahm addressed the two Jammers.
  "Yes, it's us." replied Wisteria
  "Aparri has told me lots about you. How may I help ya?"
  "Ok, so we need this message tapped, our friends are trapped in a mysterious cell and we have to get them out." Julian explained.
  Grahm took the phone. He went into a room.
  "There's some soda in the cooler over there, help yourselves, this will take at least an hour."
  The hour passed and Grahm returned with the device.
  "It's located in the den of Fman122, I wish you luck on your travels."
  "Do you have a vehicle we could use?" asked Julian.
  "I'm afraid all the vehicles hear are too powerful for Jammers like you to control." Grahm replied.
  "Shrimp! Wait, I know someone who has a car!" Wisteria came to revelation.

  The two stood at the entrance to Wootmoo's den.
  "*Sniff" What do you want?" the wolf with a cold asked.
  "Can we borrow your car?" asked Wisteria.
  "If you borrow my car you'll dent it." WootMoo complained.
  "What happened to the glorious and generous WootMoo? Our delightful friend?" Julian fake grovelled at the blue wolf's paws.
  "He started worrying about cars." Woot replied.
  "Listen, our friends are trapped, we need your car to get there as fast as possible. The den is really far away." Wisteria pleaded.
  WootMoo thought, his face looked tense as if it was a life or death situation (which it was).
  "Take it, do whatever you can to get them back, hurry!"

  The two drove to the den where Bepper and the others were being held. The yard was unkept, no plant items that would suggest the owner cared for their yard, the only items were a few scattered lawn ornaments.
  Julian and Wisteria stepped out of the car, Wisteria yelped and removed a piece of glass from her paw. This lawn was REALLY unkept.
  The two wolves stepped into the den. *Clop clop clop* Julian grumbled.
  "Julian, be quiet!" Wisteria snapped.
  "Sorry! I have hooves! Not paws! I wasn't built for this!" he retorted.
  "Here," Wisteria replied, she opened up her inventory to take out a pair of sneakers, "this should help."
  Julian put them on his hooves.
    "Bepper, did I ever tell you how your eyes spaarkle in the dark?" A low voice asked.
  "That must be Fman122!" Julian whisper-screeched.
  "What makes you say that?" asked Wisteria.
  "Who else would tall Bepper her eyes sparkle?" Julian replied.
  "Skorm." Wisteria said, deadpan.
  "Did that sound like Skorm to you?" questioned Julian.
  "Point taken."
  "I'll distract Fman and you can get our friends." Julian suggested.

  Julian walked over to the room where Bepper and the others were presumably being held. "Here goes nothing!" He huffed. He slowly removed the shoes from his hooves. He hear something rustle behind him, and in a state of panic, he ran off. He could feel Fman gaining speed on him. He had to keep this up with one goal in mind, to make as much noise as possible.

  Wisteria snuck over to the room holding her friends.
  "Hey, Bepper, Aparri, do you know how this thing opens?" she asked.
  "I'm sorry but no, we were knocked out and when we woke up we were already closed in." Aparri admitted.
  "Well crud." Wisteria muttered. She searched around for some kind of lock, she leaned up against the bars. Suddenly, she heard a creak and found herself falling to the floor. Red lights started flashing and the wolf got up.
  "Quick! Everyone run! You're free!" she watched as the large crowd of animals stampeded past her.