We all finally meet

"That was amazing!" Mikey cheered making the mane seven turn towards the band door to see their little spys.

"Mikey!" His three brothers yelled while the orange clad turtle sweat dropped.

"Hehe, oops?" Mikey laughs nervously.

"Oh hey guys. I guess you heard us performing huh?" Sunset shimmer asked.

"We didn't mean to eavesdrop on you  or your friends Sunset, i swear." Ralph ramambled on as Sunset Shimmer just giggled.

"It's no problem Raph really. Girls I'd like for you to meet the new students
Leo, Donnie, Raph, Mikey, their sister Karia, April O'neil, Casey Jones, then the mutanimals their leader Slash, Dr.Rockwell, Leatherhead, and Pigeon  Pete." Sunset introduced.

"And guys i'd like for you to meet my friends, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy." She then introduced her friends.

"It's very nice to meet you all.Are you enjoying Canterlot High so far?" Twilight asked.

"It's been great so far actually and may I ask you ladies how did you all grow pony wings, ears, and tails?" Rockwell asked.

"Oh, that's a really long story. So you all better get comfortable." Pinkie Pie says pulling the entire group inside the band room.

So the girls all told them about their first adventure of another Twilight from another dimension getting her crown back but was careful not to mention Sunset's little incident. Then how when the other twlight returned back to her world, some of the magic was left behind  and three siren sisters tired to take over the school but were defeated by the mane seven.
The Twilight that was here in school used to be in their rival school, Crystal Prep. Then explained their necklaces giving them special powers when they went to camp everfree.

"Wow so all of that occurred at this school. No wonder principal Celestisa said this school was Magical." Karia says amazed by the girls adventures.

"Yup and we totally kicked all of those villains sorry butts." Rainbow Dash grinned.

"It's awesome how you girls did all of that together. And Fluttershy I just wanted to say that you sounded amazing on the tambourine." Slash says while blushing and Fluttershy blushed as well.

"O-oh why thank you Slash." Fluttershy thanked and thought 'Wow he's really nice.'

"Um you girls mentioned something about powers from your necklaces?" Donnie asked.

"Oh yeah we all got wicked powers from these geodes. Like me, I got the power of super speed." Rainbow Dash said as her body glowed blue and she ran off and was back inside the room with a box of cupcakes.

"Woah, you were only gone for like five seconds." April says shocked.

"Cool right? While Rainbow has the power of speed I have super strength."   Applshack says as she then glowed orange and lifted up the grand piano in the room.

"Woah that's an awesome power you got there Aj." Casey said smiling at the blonde cowgirl. Applejack blushed and gently placed the piano back down.

"T-thanks Casey." She says shyly.

"I have the power to levitate objects." Twilight says as her hand glowed magenta and that same glow surround a music stand as it floated a few feet off the ground.

"Wow, that's awesome." Leo compliments.

"Thank you Leo." Twilight smiles.

"I have the power to create diamond shields." Rarity says as she lifted her hand obove her and created a diamond dome that surrounded evergone then soon vanished.

"Rarity that was beautiful." Donnie spoke very impressed at Raitys power.

"Oh why that is very kind of you to say Donnie." Rarity blushed speaking shyly.

"I have the ability to talk to animals. But i'm still not sure it's a real gift" Fluttershy spoke softly, looking down.

"Well I think it's an amazing gift Fluttershy. And probably be great help." Slash says smiling at Flutershy as she only blushed.

"Thank you so much for saying such a sweet thing Slash." Fluttershy spoke softly, smiling at the mutant.

"I have the power to read minds." Sunset Shimmer.

"Really? No way." Raph says surprised as Sunset nodded.

"Me Next! I can make my confetti exploded, watch."  Pinkie pie says pulling out some confetti strings.

"Pinkie. No!" The girls shouted but too late after she threw them high in the air the whole room was covered with pink mist and it cleared away showing everyone's shocked faces.

"New rule don't let Pinkie Pie touch anything." Rainbow Dash  states and everyone nodded there heads in agreement but then broke out into laughter as they all looked each other. Yup they are gonna be great friends in the future.

Mlp Eg belongs to Hasbro

Teenage mutant ninja turtles belongs to Nickelodeon