Chef buddies and Role play

So after the bell ringed, Mikey was seen walking out of biology learning about turtle physical characteristics. "Well, there's something i'll probably never get out of my head." he shivers a bit,  "Now whats next, let's see Cluniary, i wonder what's that?" Mikey asked himself as he walked down the hall and into the room. "Hello there and welcome, you must be Michelangelo Hamato my name is Ms. Sugar Belle." a woman with light pink skin with boysenberry curly hair in a pony tail that had a rubber band carrying blue beads with shining magenta eyes, she wore magenta tank top that had two red and orange dots and  green at the bottom along with an aqua blue skirts with white polka dots and an imprint of cupcake with magenta frosting cherry on top and green wrapping with yellow high heeled boots.

"Nice to meet you Ms

"Nice to meet you Ms. Sugar Belle." Mickey greeted.

"You as well, you can have a seat in the front table." She responds.

"Thanks."  Mikey says then sat down at the table.

"Okay class, for today we will be creating a new dish, can anyone guess?" Ms. Sugars Belle asked. Mikey eagerly raised his hand. "Yes Mikey?" she pointed out

"Pizza?" He asks with his baby blue eyes shining with hope making Ms. Sugar Belle giggle.

"Yes actually, good guess, were going to be making pizza's for todays assignment. So i want Mikey's row to go get the cooking ingredients while Bon Bon's row go get the cooking supplies."

So the instructions were followed and the students stood up. While Mikey grabbed the flour from the
cabinet he started walking back his desk but didn't notice a little water spill on the floor and slipped falling forward causing the bag to open and the flour flew onto someone. Mikey looked up and noticed.
" I am so sorry dude." He apologized as he stod up. The person opened their eyes to reveal the color of baby blue much like Mikey's then 'she' giggled.
"That's alright." She said, then shook off the flour which made Mikey close eyes and when he opened them they formed into hearts as he gave a goofy grin as he finally got a good look at her.
She had hot pink super curly hair light pink skin wore a white tank top with a pink outlined purple heart imprint under a blue jacket
a purple bow on the waist with a pink skirt that had three balloons on it, one yellow and the other two blue. Along with two blue bracelets and blue heeled boots with pink bows at the top. "Hi, i'm Pinkie Pie!" She greeted as she stock out her hand.

"H...hi, I'm Mikey." the orange clad turtle greeted shly as he grabbed her hand and she shakes it fast.
"Nice to meet you Mikey." Pinkie pie said as she lets go of his hand.

"Oh Mikey, i see you've meet Pinkie Pie how about you two partner up," Ms.Sugar Belle suggested,  "The rest of you partner up as well from each side, i'll sweep up this mess up."

So Mikey grabbed another bag of flour along with the other ingredients and went to his desk to see Pinkie Pie waiting there for him with all the cooking supplies on the desk. "Okay class, for today I want you all to make your own creative pizza, use what ever ingredients you like." Ms. Sugar Belle explained.