Everything I do is for you

Hiya! Hope you enjoy my book! :D

~bubbles135798

___________________

Elijah's POV:

As I walked through the empty back streets of New Orleans, I wondered about the baby.

Why are the witches trying to kill this unborn child?

I kept walking at a slow pace, trying to figure out what was going on. Fitting all the pieces together, yet, nothing made sense. I thought the witches were helping us keep the baby safe, not trying to kill it themselves. Something must have been wrong though, because they knew very well that Sophie and Hayley were linked, so if they killed Hayley, they would also kill their friend, but they obviously didn't care. There was something definitely wrong with the baby, however I noticed that ever since the day we found out Hayley was pregnant with my brothers baby, Niklaus had been acting kinder and softer towards Hayley. Also, more protective.

As I walked along the path, I heard screams and a low pitch voice yelling. I ran at vampire speed down the path. I quietly poked my head around the corner.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Marcel shouted to a young girl. Two of Marcel's night walkers were restraining the girl, holding onto her arms, while Marcel put a knife to her neck.

"It's not my fault..." The girl cried, before being interrupted by Marcel.

"What do you mean it's not your fault? If you didn't want to do it, why did you?" The girl squirmed around, trying to break free of the men's grips, but stopped realising that Marcel would just slit her throat.

"I swear I didn't mean to do it..."

"Stop finding excuses." Marcel interrupted again.

"Wait, please. You don't understand." She begged. I couldn't just stand by and watch this girl get threatened. I ran over and threw Marcel against a wall and snapped both the night walkers necks, before picking up the girl and running back to my house.

I walked in and set the girl down on her feet, before shutting the door.

"Thank you so much." The girl said in a shaky voice. I smiled at her and looked into her deep, brown eyes.

"Your very welcome." I replied. I was about to ask for her name, when my brother walked up to us.

"Hello Elijah." He looked over at the girl and smiled widely. "Well, I see you brought dinner." I could see anger in the girls eyes.

"Niklaus, she is not food. Marcel was attacking her, so I brought her to safety." I explained, but he looked confused.

"Marcel attacked you did he?" Niklaus said, looking at the girl. "How old are you?"

"18." The girl replied.

"Marcel doesn't agree with child abuse, therefore, you must have done something wrong." Niklaus walked closer to the girl and looked her in the eyes."Tell me why Marcel attacked you." He said, trying to compel her. She hesitated, before giving a quick response.

"Nothing." Niklaus didn't look happy. He pulled her wrist up to his mouth and began drinking her blood. He pulled away, releasing her arm.

"You have vervain in your system." He pushed her against the wall, gripping her neck tightly, but not so tight that she couldn't talk. "You're hiding something from us. Tell me why Marcel tried to kill you, before I kill you myself." He yelled at her. I looked at her face and into her eyes. I could see anger, yet no fear. What happened next was definitely unexpected. She grabbed his hand, pulled it away from her neck and broke his wrist. Niklaus yelled out in pain as he tried to fight back. However, she just kept punching him, until eventually she snapped his neck. My mouth dropped as I stared down at my brother's lifeless body, before looking up at the girl who now had fear written all over her face.

"How did you do that? How are you stronger than an original?" I asked as I bent down picking up Niklaus' body to put him on the sofa. She didn't say anything for a while. She looked shocked and scared. After I had put my brother down, I swiftly walked over to her and put both my hands on her shoulders.

"Don't be scared. Just tell me, how are you so strong?" I said reassuringly. The girl swallowed heavily and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I'm a hunter."

___________________

Vote :)

Follow :)

Comment :)