Chapter 1: trapped

"Please oh please say you'll do it!!"
An old man shouted pleadingly as he stared at the two ghost hunters that sat at a small wooden table.
"I suppose...lisanna what do you say...?"  He looked to the whitette for her response as his hand slithered around her shoulder.
"yeah we'll do it~" She replied as she rested her head on the pink haired man's shoulder who stiffened a little.
"R-really!?" The old man's face brightened quickly as he reached his hand out to give them an eager hand shake.
To his slight disappointment they didn't shake his hand instead natsu was to busy flirting with the slutty white haired women.
"U-um...by the way I didnt tell you but , you will be working with two other people.....I don't know when they'll be arriving....so I hope you two can be patient-"
"Sorry we're late!"
A sweet angelic voice came as a beautiful and busty blonde walked in the door with a male with gingered colored hair.
Her brown chocolate eyes seem to burst with life and beauty.
She practically was glowing and natsu was zoned into her.
It was like she was metal and he was a magnet that was wanting to be drawn near her....to touch her...
His hand had slithered off lisanna and was now to his side.
"Looks like they're here, now natsu dragneel and miss lisanna strauss, meet lucy heartfilia and loke clestial, one of the best ghost hunters around!" 
"Aww that's so sweet of you to say!"  The blonde known as lucy giggled as she ruffled her partners hair, "it's such a delight to be here, I'm sure we can get this job done, so rest at ease sir!" 
The old man smiled thankfully at the brown - eyed blonde and bowed. "Thank you..."
Natsu quickly stood up and walked tords the blonde of a beauty and smiled suductively at her hoping to use his charm on her because boy did he want her.
"It'll be a pleasure working with you miss luce~"
"It's lucy..."
"Luce is your nickname~" the pink haired man smiled as he reached his hand out tords the blonde for a hand shake.
the blonde just patted his hand.
"Ooookayyyyyy" the blonde raised her hand awkwardly as she swung herself on lokes back who gladly held her legs that were wrapped around his torso from behind.
"So when does the job begin?" Said a glaring pinkette who was holding back a growl.
"It can begin now, here I'll give you the map and you all can head there!"
"Alright thxs....old man...." grumbled the short white haired women.

---------------------------------------(time skip)---------------------

"Lucyyyyy, your getting heavy!!!!" A whining male groaned while lucy sleepily rubbed her eyes and rested head on his shoulder.
"To bad....it's....night and we are close to arriving just a couple more turns and then you can put me down...."
"But I've been walking foreverrrr!"
"I can carry her..."
dark onyx eyes met sleepy brown ones as lucy slide off loke's back and wobbled tords natsu.
"Kay, carry me...."
Natsu smirked as lucy crawled on his back and wrapped her nice toned legs around his waist. Her head rested on his shoulder and leaned against his head as her soft breaths were heard with his good hearing.
"Natsuuu how come you won't carry me when I ask!?"
"How could i carry you when your carrying our suit cases and will you be quiet she's sleeping..."
He glared daggers at the jealous whitette.
Natsu had his hands supporting lucys legs and he couldn't help but slide his hand up and down her soft legs.
He felt his heart swell as he felt her moan softly against his ear.
He felt himself already falling for her....he wanted this women as his....he knew once she walked into the door that she was the one....the one that he's been wanting to find his whole life.
"WE'RE HERE!!" Loke shouted causing the blonde to yelp and jump awake.
"H-hey loki....that was mean....I was sleeping....Natsu's backs so much warmer than yours...."
Lucy mumbled as she tried to slide off natsu's back but failed  because his grip tightened on her legs.
"Rest...a little more I'll carry you in the mansion...."
"R-really!?" She beamed as she gladly made herself comfortable once again.
'This isn't fair... blondie is getting all of the attention..just what does she have that I don't...'
Lisanna thought as she tagged along behind natsu and loke.
"Wanna knock..." Loke grinned as he jestered tords the old metal doors.
"Idiot....no one lives here, we don't need to knock..."
Natsu  grumbled as he kicked the door gently causing it to open with a loud creak.
"It's really dusty in here, not to mention dark..."
"GET over it lisanna we've been through this before..."
"I-i know it's just-"
"Hey guys look what I found!" Loke shouted as the two wondered over to him.
"What is it...?"
"It's a post card...it says 'Fairytail....mansion.....'...."
"....."
"Fairytail...mansion you mean....the mansion that had over 2,000....people die in it....."
Loke nodded his head slowly in response to lisanna.
"Maybe we should have came and searched through the house in the morning.....do you guys wanna come back tomorrow and start then....o-or do you guys really wanna sleep here tonight...."
"Let's just come back tomorrow... I don't like being here at night either...."
they all headed tords the exit but once they tried to open it, to there suprise it was locked....
"You got to be kidding me...." Natsu fumed loudly causing the blonde to stir awake.
"Okay whose the idiot who shut the door behind us!?"
"Whats....going on....?"
Lucy lifted her head from natsu's shoulder and took in her surroundings and almost fell off of natsu's back but luckily natsu held her legs tightly.
"W-wait were stuck here....?"
"Apparently...."
"well....then I know who I'm sleeping with tonight..."
Natsu felt his heart pound as he glanced at her.
"Who...?"
"Of course its loki, I need someone to protect me while I sleep, loki always protects me from spirts!" She chirped as she tried to get out of natsu's grasp to hug loki but natsu was not having it.
"You can sleep with me...."
"But loki is my partner, and you need to protect lisanna-"
"He can take care of her..."
"How about we just all sleep together!!" Lucy smiled shortly while still struggling to get out of natsu's grasp.
"Fine" they all groaned in union.

To be continued...😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!
this is going to be a 5 chapter short story! So vote, and comment for more of this chapter to find out what happens!