meeting friends and enemies

It was the next day of that terrible night. The three boys were on the bus going to the camp. Zane was sitting near his brothers. They were all sitting with there friends. Garroth with Laurence and Vylad and Dante. Zane was sitting alone reading his book. All of a sudden he sees Gene and Travis talking.

Travis sat next to Zane and smiled. Travis did talk to Gene but he only did it to get him to keep his secret. Travis was a jerk sometimes but it was only when he had to be. Mainly because of gene.

"Hey Zane" Travis said with a smile.
"Hello" Zane said quietly
"What are you reading?" Travis asked
"A book" Zane said
"What kind?" He said
"A murder mystery" Zane answered
"That's cool" Travis said

Travis didn't noticed his black eye. He was so busy looking at other stuff.

(I'm very sorry I didn't have the courage to make Travis big pain..... Instead I'm making something else to make it more interesting to make a secret come out of Travis......I hope you forgive me.....I'm sorry again 😭)

Hours later......

They were finally at the camp and they had to take a mile walk to get there. Zane was behind because he didn't want to be near people.

(Pfff.....people! Who's needs them! I've got......... Rocky *really rock* (━┳━ _ ━┳━) *sadness* I've got friends.... (Hehe) *a piece of dust roll when i said that* back to the story ....)

Zane was taking his time and looking at his surrounding. He took a deep breath and began to walk faster. Gene sneaked behind him and grabbed hips.

"Hey cupcake~" Gene purred
"Gene!!!" Zane shouted softy.
"Cupcake~ its just me" Gene said
"Stop calling me that, were over remember" Zane said pushing Gene's hands off his hips.
"...." Gene was silent
" Gene your an idiot, but you mange to be the biggest jerk in the world!" Zane shouted
"Don't talk to me like that" Gene said
"No! I have a choice to talk, have you ever thought about how I felt when you cheated on me!" Zane said in a tear voice.
"I'm sorry Zane" Gene said
" well I don't forgive you, its been about a year when you did that.... You should have done that a YEAR AGO!" Zane said
"Zane I know you still love me" Gene said
"I don't Gene" Zane said

Zane walked away until gene grabbed his hand and pinned him to a tree. Zane tried to get out of his grip but he couldn't. Zane was looking away. Zane did that because every time Gene would do this he would kiss him. Gene puts his knee in between Zane legs and one hand on his cheek. Gene smiled and looked at zane.

"Get off me gene" Zane said
"You know what I miss about you" Gene said
"I don't care anymore Gene your with Zenix now" Zane said feeling like he was gonna cry.
"I am,but he's nothing compared to you" Gene said
"W-what" Zane said
"Your sweet lips, your dull eyes, your strength and your freckles." Gene said
"I don't care! I don't care about what you miss about me.....I know you and you know me but I still can't, so let go of me" Zane said

Zane didn't want to see gene after this day. Zane felt confused about his feelings with Gene. Gene got close to Zane face and ripped his mask off and started to kiss him. Zane blushed and struggle to get out of his Zane didn't want to use his powers to get gene off him.

"Get off me Gene!" Zane said

When zane said that Gene fell backwards to the ground. Zane looked up to see Travis with a stick. Zane got up and hugged Travis tight.

"Thanks Travis" Zane said
"Your welcome Zane, I didn't see you or gene at the camp so I went back." Travis said
"Just thank Irene you came" zane said letting go.

Zane looked at Travis forgetting that he didn't have his mask on. Travis saw his Freckle's and his sweet smile. Travis noticed that he had a black eye. Travis put his hand on Zane cheek and looked at him.

"Zane y-your eye"Travis said
"What happened did Gene do this to you" he said making a fist
"No he didn't, it happened
y-yesterday"Zane stuttered
"That thought he harmed you" Travis said
"I just want to see your smile" Travis said.

Zane smiled at what Travis said and Travis blushed. Zane noticed that he didn't have his mask on. Zane's cheeks grew a bright red and Zane buried his face in to Travis  chest. Travis looked at Zane and handed him his mask. Zane puts on his mask and walks the other way. Travis looked at Zane as he  walked in embarrassment to camp. Travis smiled and started to carried Gene back to camp.

Time skip to their cabin's

Everyone was settled in and they all just talking to each other. The camp training didn't start till two days after. They all just started to chat and hang out. Zane and Travis was seating next to each other. Zane went outside and saw Aphmau coming up him. He smiled and waved at her.

"Hey Zane" Aphmau said cheerful
"Hey Aphmau" Zane said
"Omg, Zane what happened to your eye?" Aphmau asked
"Noting important" Zane said
"Okay then, so how's it been" She asked
"Fine"(lie) Zane said
" that's good" she said
"APHMAU!!!" Kawaii~chan yelled
"Coming!!!" She yelled back.
"Sorry Zane gonna go" she said as she left.

Zane went back inside and saw everyone leaving but Travis. Zane sat down near Travis and looked up. Travis went to sit next to Zane.

"Hey zane, are you okay" Travis asked
"Yeah I'm fine" Zane said
"So what happened to you and Gene?" Travis asked
"Just a fight.....he was being a jerk and he got mad and....kissed me" Zane said
"I'm sorry for what he did" Travis said holding his anger against gene.
"Hey wanna go out of camp to that gas station we saw in front of camp?" Zane said.
"Sure I've go nothing else to do." Travis said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter. So what I meant earlier about Travis being a pain. I was thinking about making Travis a bad guy then falling in love with zane. I didn't want to do that I didn't have the courage to make him a jerk like GENE. I hope you enjoy my chapters and have a good day.

Aka....

                I will (maybe) make bad jokes or puns.... Don't hate me for that....... I'm not sure if I'm gonna make a squeal to this...... maybe not but ill make more fanfics....... bye guys......and sorry that this was a short chapter..... Peace ✌️🤓