Chapter Two: Fate

That was it. The reason I still kept this lousy job. The tips. I love tips, scoring with the moms. That's the way Pucky likes it.

"Of C----". C R A S H!!!!!!!!

I turned around to see who dare had the nerve to run into Puck while I was working my magic and I wasn't prepared for how fast this sight would take my breathe away.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!!"

I watched as she scrambled to pick up the boxes and books she had dropped when she ran into me. Her long blonde hair fell over her stunningly.. Flawless face.

"Uh... No... Uh.... It's-okay!"

I finally got myself to speak. I turned to Mrs... Whatever her name is.

"I don't think this is gonna happen. I just realized, I'm extremely booked."

All I got was a screen door slammed in my face, surprisingly, it didn't faze me.

I studied her every move as she fidgeted with her hair and rested her foot on one of the beige boxes.

"Hi, yeah, Um, do you know where apartment B5 is?"

The mystery girl took her foot off the box and brushed her hair away from her face.

"Yeah! It's actually right across the courtyard from me!"

I gave her a quick smile and took a step towards her.

~Elle~

I took a step back.

Even though this boy was extremely attractive, something about getting close to people has really tweaked me out.

"I-I can take you if you want?"

This boy seems nervous.. Funny, he was perfectly fine talking to that woman. Just say no, Elle. You know what Ed would say, say no!

"Yeah, that would be nice!"

Darn his good looks.

He started walking so I followed.

"So where you from blondie?"

He stopped at a bench and looked like he was going to sit down so I kept on walking right past him.

"Florida. Miami actually. "

He let out a little laugh and walked on next to me. I stopped suddenly and really got a good look at the courtyard. It was actually really beautiful. There was a nice square pool dead in the center and there were big fake palm trees in each corner of the courtyard. Different apartment rooms lined all 4 sides of the courtyard & the ceiling was a large glass window that showed a beautiful view of the sky.

"Here, I can take some. "

I snapped out of my daze as he carefully took the boxes from my hands.

"Oh, no! It's totally fine! I can do it!"

What total lies came flooding out my very mouth. My hands were basically bleeding and my arms were throbbing from all the weight.

"Your fine babe, I got you."

I shuddered at him calling me babe, for some reason it really bugged me. I mean, I don't even know this guy! I observed as he walked with the boxes like they were literally nothing.

"So here we are. This door leads to your apartment hall and this door next to it is my hall. My room is right here, this is my window actually. "

He giggled a little and it was absolutely adorable, and I'm not gonna lie, it kinda made my lady parts tingle.....

No, Elle stop. If Ed found out he would be pissed, he'd murder you. And him. You need to keep him safe.

"Hey, do you want me to bring these in?"

I felt my throat close in panick.

"I-I think you should just leave them at the door. "

His smile dropped a little, and so did my heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it! I think Puck is being super cute but what's going on with Elle? You can't just pass up on a guy with THAT kinda face, am I right??

Loveyou xoxo Tay.