||Chapter 7||

Anthony's PoV

As we made our way back to the theatre  Pippa came up to me. She smiled and linked arms with me.

'I'm proud of you Anthony. I don't know why you didn't eat and someday I hope you will trust me enough to tell me but for now I'm just happy that you did eat.' She said to me with a smile on her face. I smiled back at her.

'So,' she continued,' if you weren't in In The Heights, how do you know Lin?'

'Oh a couple of years back he came to my college and we put on a musical called 21 Chump Street.' I hadn't really lied. Alright he didn't come to my college he came to my high school but it wasn't that big of a lie and besides the rest of it was true.

'Huh that's weird. I always thought that was put on by a high school.' She remarked.

'No it was put on by my college.' I nervously laughed out. She just laughed and dragged me to the front. Her and the girls kept telling me that they would need to take me on a shopping trip. Groff suddenly ran up with Thayne.

'I heard shopping. Who's going shopping? I'm coming with you. We can get our hair and nails done. What colour are you gonna get yours? Mine will be purple. No pink. No red. No green. No gold. Wait how about rainbow? Yeah rainbow. And sparkly. Oh we can get mani pedis. Thayne what colour will your nails be?' He squealed out all at once. He didn't even breath until he finished. The girls laughed and told him their plans or the weekend.

'Anthony are you gonna get your nails done?' Jazz asked me.

'Um...I don't think I can make it I have to study-work. I have to work.' I said.

'Anthony isn't Hamilton your job?' Groff asked me.

'Yeah it is but my dad needs me to help him repaint the house.' I lied. They kept pleading with me so I told them that I would try and get away. They all seemed happy with this answer and went back to discussing if my hair would look good dip dyed red. I wandered along not really listening to them.

'Why are Groff, Thayne and the girls talking about if you would be able to pull off a rainbow crop top?' Lin said coming up behind me. I jumped up, startled and began laughing.

'We're all going shopping on Saturday so I guess they want to by me a new wardrobe.' I said, still laughing. Lin began to laugh along with me.

'Anyway I came to let you know that we have a full day rehearsing tomorrow so I called your school be here at 8.'

I nodded and told him that I would be here. He then began to ask me about my schoolwork and how I was doing in classes. When we got back to the theatre we made our way up to the stage and sat down. Once everyone had joined us rehearsal began again. We had just got to Your Obedient Servant when I realised the time. I should have been home 45 minutes ago.

'Shit!' I exclaimed while standing up. I rushed out the theatre before anyone had a chance to say anything. I sprinted home, luckily my father was still at work. I decided not to mention how late I was unless he did.

I made my way upstairs and got into bed but not before putting a reminder on my phone to go to rehearsal instead of school tomorrow. I didn't have any coursework as I missed half of the today. I fell asleep a happy man dreaming of Thayne and rainbow coloured unicorns eating cookies.

----------------------------------------------

A/n

I just realised how long this 1 day was

Eleanor xx