Chapter - 26

* NIALL'S POV *

"Hi guys!" Liam says when we came home. "Did you found anything useful?"

"Ask Niall." Peach says and she walks over to Mallory. She picks her up and she walks back to our room.

"What's up with her?" Asks Louis

"I may or may not have said something really stupid..." I say while walking over to he couch. "...and now she's mad at me."

"What did you say that upset her this much?" Liam asks.

"She needs to kill mom for her legs and I may or may not have said that it isn't a big deal..." I tell them while looking down again.

"Really Nia--"

"It just came out of nowhere! Of course I don't want her to kill her own fucking mother! Of course I don't want to make my child's life miserble because we're selfish! Of course I want to stay with her!" Everyone was looking at me like I'm a madman... fuck I AM a madman. "We need to keep searching for more information... That goddamn female doesn't even know wherr she's talking about."

"Female?" I look over at Liam who asked the question.

"Yeah... there was this female who 'claimed' that she knew Peach's mother."

"And... you believe that?"

"I don't know what to believe or not. Hell I'm having a child with a mermaid."

"You made a point there." Louis says.

"But the thing is... She knew Peach's a mermaid." I say while standing up. "She haven't talked to me the whole ride home..."

"She'll forgive you. You just want her so much, she understands that." Liam says while patting my back.

"I'm going to beg for my forgiveness." I say with a chuckle and walking up to our room. "Peach?" I say while knocking on the door. "Can I come in?" I heard a faint 'yes'. Well at least she talking to me... 

I open the door and walk in. I see her sitting on our bed with Mall in her arms. God, my girls are beautiful!

"Peach listen I didn't-" She cut me off. "Shh not that loud, you're going to wake her up." She says while smiling down at our bundle of joy. I chuckle and sit down next to her on the bed. I put her hair over her shoulder and I kiss her neck.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper while placing another kiss on her jawline. She turns her head and looks at me. "It was such a jerk move of me."

She gives me a little nod. I take both of her cheeks in both of my hands. "Killing your mother is exactly the same as killing mine... It would get me devastated." She nods again and her eyes are starting to get wet. She kisses my cheek quickly before looking down at Mall.

"She looks so much like you." She says. She turns her head to me and she traces my lips with her fingertips. "Her lips are kind of the same." She say says while moving up with her fingers to my nose. "Just like your nose." When she was about to move higher we heard a little noise. We both look down and saw Mall looking at us with a teeth less smile. "And your eyes." She added.

"I love you." I say to her.

"I love you too." I look back at her face an notice tears escaping her eyes.

"He come here." I say while taking Mall out of her hands and place her in the crib in the room next to ours. I brought the baby phone with me. When I walked back into our bedroom, I saw Peach fully crying right now.

"Come here baby." I say while picking her up and sitting her down on my lap. "It's all going to be ok." She hides her face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm going to take care of it." She pulls her head back and I study her face. I stroke her cheek and she hides her face in the palm of my hand.

"I love you too much to lose you." I say when I kiss her.

****************************************************

I'M SO F*CKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATED

I FEEL LIKE A FAILURE

I'M A FAILURE

GOING TO END THE STORY LIKE PROMISEDDD

HAVE SOME GREAT IDEAS!

XXXX

P.S THANKS FOR BEING THIS PATIENT.