Keep lies to yourself

Megan was walking by the house that Kelly used to live in and saw someone moving in. She decided to speak .

Megan: hi I'm Megan Coles nice to meet you.

Person:Hi I'm Tinashe Barnes.

Megan: I know this may sound creepy or weird but my friend used to live here . It was me her and my other 3 friends and we we're in Europe and she went missing the day we we're gonna leave.

Tinashe: oh I'm so sorry.  My parents are inside if u want to come in.

Megan:U know that sounds great but I might have to rain check I have a study with Koral my friend.

Tinashe:oh OK I'm well maybe u can come over tomorrow around 4.I have school at Daron De Hugh School.

Megan:Thats my school. Call me later.

Tinashe:Sure thing

Britnee:calling Koral.

Koral:Hello

Britnee:Hey um the gang is coming over why don't u. We can have a sleep over memorial.

Koral:Sure.

At Britnees house

Lauren:Hey guys we need to talk about that last creepy text. I'm receiving calls and texts and emails from unknown.

Koral:Yea it's getting worse I mean I think it's Sarah. Her and Kelly really weren't that close.

Megan:Other than arguing.

Britnee:I have a feeling that it's a lie going around.

Lauren:Marissa is the one telling the lie. I know it.

Koral:Don't blame that on my cousin. She's helping us.

Lauren:Well I'm not safe with her helping us. I'll call u guys later I'm out.

Megan:Uh we can't do this without us all here.

Britnee:Yes we can we just have to think straight.

Beep

Together:WELL NOW SHES LEFT I HAVE MORE TO COUNT ON. Unknown

Koral:Come on guys