Just One Night ~4~

Start from the beginning

            “I mean, Ray, that the sex was so freaking mind-blowing that I almost passed out. If being in love makes it better than that, I don’t want it. I’d physically die from the pleasure.” I explained. I wasn’t uncomfortable talking about this stuff with her. After all, we talked about it a lot of the time.

            “So, he was good once. Your point?”

            I groaned; she didn’t get it. “No, we had sex twice, and the second time was even better than the first. I swear, he did this one thing and I almost passed out!” I told her, honestly.

            Rania whistled under her breath. “Damn, girl. How about another sleepover for comparing?”

            I checked the time; it was 10:30PM. “Sure, I’ll see if I can come down. I have some homework.” I coughed, hoping she got that I was using that as my excuse.

            “Yeah, I don’t get it either, so come over!” Rania hung up, and I quickly grabbed my bag, throwing the clothes from last night into my laundry basket.

            “Hey, dad, I’m going back over to Rania’s. She doesn’t get something on the homework so I’m going to spend the night.” I told him.

            He just waved, to absorbed in his game. I’d text him when I got there anyway, making sure he knew I wasn’t kidnapped or something.

            It wasn’t unusual for me to do this; go to Rania’s for the night, and then end up sleeping over the next night as well. I’d probably live there if my dad let me.

            I walked in, saying a quick hi to Misty who hugged me and acted like she hadn’t seen me in years, before heading to Rania’s room.

            “So, I think I forgot to ask some serious details.” She started as soon as I shut the door.

            “Like what?”

            “Like can you give me a minute by minute detail list?”

            I laughed. “Well, considering we lasted four hours the first time…” I began, and her mouth fell open.

            “How long did it take for you to find him at the party? I started calling you about thirty minutes after it started.”

            “Actually, he found me just a couple of minutes after I left you. I went to the drink table and he came over to hit on me.” I told her.

             “I thought I told him to stay away from you!” She hissed.

            “He didn’t realize that it was the same Taylor until after. Besides, he called me Cutie for the first five or so minutes.” I explained, and told her every detail I could remember, up until we reached the bedroom.

            “Wait, so you managed to make him lose his own game, and follow you like a lost puppy, in just fifteen minutes? Damn, girl.” Rania whistled, making me bow playfully.

            “Why, thank you. I take that as a compliment.” I laughed. “Anyway, so we reached the guest room,” I continued the story, making sure to include what we did, and what I could remember of what he said, before getting to the end of the first four hours, “and then he did something really weird. He told me to open my eyes.” Rania gasped, and I nodded. “Yeah, it was weird. It was also really hard. Seriously, having an orgasm with your eyes open is the biggest challenge I’ve done in my life.”