Chapter 38

Johnny's POV

Today's the day were making the music video and I'm so excited for it. I was walking to the car to go get breakfast until a girl's (fans maybe) came up to me screaming. They wanted autographs, pictures and other stuff like that. I thanked all of them then left. But one girl from that crowd worked at me before the car started. She winked and walked away. I got confused but I just listened to music.

(Skip breakfast)

I just finished eating breakfast and now I'm at the playground where were gonna be making the music video. The girls were already there so we were all set.

Kenzies POV

We're finally making the music video and imso excited. I got dressed up and I'm wearing a dress. Us girls were playing in the playground while waiting for Johnny. After around 25 min, he arrived with the rest of the crew.
I remebered all those times of when I was making MY own music video. Fun times.

Throughout the video, I see this random girl arrive at the playground. I ignored it until I saw Johnny with a "what the hell" face. I come up to him and ask.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask Johnny.

"Well that exact girl right there was the same girl that was in the crowd of fans I met outside of the hotel", he replied.

"What's wrong then?" I say.

"Well just before the car just left, I saw her winking at me then left", he says.

"Ok then that's a bit weird..." I say.

I walk over to mum and she told me that I have an important interview and I just have to continue the music video tomorrow. I told Johnny and I saw the sad face he made but I kissed him and said goodbye.

Johnnys POV

30 min after Kenzie left, the director said we need to continue the music video and we can't continue it tomorrow. He said that we'll just have to do the music video all over again another time or continue it but change kenzies place with someone else. It was really hard but I really wanna finish the music video. The director picked a girl that replaced Kenzie. I was shocked. He picked the girl who winked at me.

"So uh what's your name? I ask.

"My name is Emma, and obviously I know who you are", she says smiling.

Ok to be honest, she is pretty cute from close. But Kenzie is still cuter. We were filming the music video until the director said We have to kiss at the end. I was furious. I wanted to do that with Kenzie, not with Emma.

Sadly, I had to do it. We kissed and for some reason Kenzie just went away and Emma was like my new girlfriend. I don't know why I thought that but afer the shooting she pulled me with her and went behind a tree and she KISSED ME!!!

That was great.

Oooohhhhh nnoooooo!!! I'm sorry if I made you guys go, what the hell! Why would you do that??? Well I was getting empty and I was very eager to add another drama. Another notice, a change of plans. You know how I said I have a book coming at like the end of April....well uh just realized I can't write daily for that book it actually might take longer than a month or two so I'll make sure that you guys get notified when its almost finished!

Anyways.....

HAPPY READING!!!