Chapter 11

Mackenzie's POV

We just sat in his bed. We were both looking down the ground and there was a very awkward silence. I wanted to say something but I just can't get them out of my mouth. Then, Johnny looked up at me and broke the silence. 

"You know what, we need to sort this out", He says.

I look up at him and and took a deep breath.

"Look, since the time you kissed me, it's been really weird and awkward between us and I don't want that. I want it to be the same way as it was before", He says.

"So you want to start over?"I say.

"Well, that's not a bad idea so I think we should", he smiles.

"Ok then you start", I suggest.

"Hi! I'm Johnny Orlando, what's your name?"

"Hi Johnny! My name is Mackenzie Ziegler!"

We both smiled back at each other because we both knew that it could be the same way as it was before. 

Lauren's POV

I decided to go check on them because it's been long enough and nobody seems to be shouting so I think they've sorted it out. I go upstairs  and knock on Johnny's door. 

(knock knock)

"Come In!" I hear Johnny say.

I open the door and see the two working on their projects! Wow never saw that coming. 

"Why are you guys working on your project?" I ask.

"Lauren it's due on Monday and we only have one more day until it has to be given to the teacher", Kenzie says.

"Well uh, when you're done, can you guys come down stairs 'cuz I asked mom if we can go to the ice cream shop", I say.

"Ok!" they both answer.

Just as I was about to walk out of the door, I forgot to ask them,

"Wait, are you guys alright now like have you fixed things up?" I ask.

"Yeah we have, everything is fine now", Johnny answers.

"Ok, but please hurry up 'cuz it's freaking hot today and I want some ice cream", I say.

"Alright alright, we're only working on the pictures now anyways so were almost done", Kenzie says.

I walk off and went downstairs.

P.S. hey guys samantha back here! Merry Christmas to Everyone today! I really need your chosen topic, fan fic or teenage stories so I can finally think of what I'm going to be doing, but overall, I love how you guys comment "plz update" because It tells me that you're enjoying my book!