Getting to know you

I woke up and i saw i wasnt in my bed room i was in hospital i saw a machine beping .i slowly got up and walked out of the room i went to the waiting room I saw the whole family except the two older ones.

"What are you doing here Tam Tam, doctor "Jenna called.

i felt dizy and was going to faint but i felt strong hand hold on to me.I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see a handsome looking Adien he smiled.the doctors rushed in to pick me up and take my to my room.

2 hours later and everyone had left except Adien. He came in Iscotted over and patted the bed so he could sit there.

"How did Dairy Queen get pregnant " he said "how" i said "Burger King forgot to wrap his whopper" i burst out laughing .

"omg you are so gross"i couldnt stop laughing . "lets play 21 questions" i suggested

"what is your favourite colour" i asked  "blue and red"  

"what is your favourite food"he asked  "erm...pasta and pizza"

"have you ever been in a relationship"i asked "yes"

"have you " he asked " yes he cheated on me with my best friend and then dumped me.

"why did you break up " i asked " we did not she erm..died.

" iam sorry" i  said." it is fine"

" iam tired " i said " erm i will go" he whispered.

"no please stay i need you"i mumbled.

he squessed in and we drifted to sleep.

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

A