"Hey Dom!" I said with a wave.

"Hi! I'm hungry." Was all he said making me chuckle.

"Alright I'll make you a sandwich. And also I wanted to tell you guys what I wanted to show you while you're here! And I want to know if you want to go to any specific place." I said turning to grab the things I would need to make a sandwich.

"Oh yay! I want to go everywhere!" Was all Adelaide said.

"Alright well since today is almost over, we can just chill here. But tomorrow let's go to the beach!" I said handing the sandwich to Dom.

"Yay! I'm so excited!" Adelaide said.

"Alright, well the sun is going to set soon, so you guys want to see your first California sunset?" I said with a smile.

"YES! Wait let me go change and than I'll come back. Dom come on, I'll help you change too." Adelaide said grabbing a hungry Dom to head upstairs. Laughing I put away the food that I had used before I turned to look at Spencer to see him frowning at his phone.

"Hey you okay?" I asked while washing my hands.

"Oh yeah yeah it's nothing." He said putting his phone away.

"You sure?" I asked knowing that he was lying.

"Yeah yeah. Come on you should go change. It'll probably be cold outside." He said, sending me a grin before heading upstairs.

Sighing, I dried my hands before heading to my room to quickly change.

You know, I've changed my outfit a lot today. I thought before laughing about how today went. I didn't think I would actually talk to Spencer. I thought this whole relationship was going to be platonic, but now that I've met him, I actually want this to work.

It's not that I've developed feelings, I only see him as a friend, but maybe I don't want it to be like that forever.

I just changed out of the clothe I was wearing to workout, into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, before I went back downstairs to wait for the others. Once everyone was down, we went out to the beach so that they could get the full experience.

"Oh my gosh. This is so beautiful!" Adelaide squealed in awe.

Laughing I replied saying,"That was literally my same reaction."

"I can't believe you got to see this like everyday. You're so lucky! London weather is so drab." Adelaide whined before she sat down on the sand.

Sitting down next to her, I said,"Yeah well you have a months to see this every single day. We can make this a little ritual or something."

"Yes! Like sister in law bonding time." She said with a wide grin.

"Yeah. That's kind of weird, we just met today and you're my sister in law." I pointed out.

"Oh don't say it like that! I can be your real sister girl." She said with a laugh pushing me slightly.

Frowning, I moved my gaze towards the sunset.