c.5

Chapter 5

One everyone was in and situated, the car started up. I was sitting in the second row with Spencer on my right. Adelaide and Dom occupied the third row of the car.

"So where exactly are we heading to?" Adelaide spoke up.

Turning around to speak to her I said,"Oh, we're going to the place I've been staying at for the past 3 years. It has enough rooms for all of us, so hopefully you guys will like it!"

"How far is it? I have to use the bathroom!" Dom whined out.

"Dom, you literally could have gone like a minute ago, you know?" Spencer groaned out.

"I'm sorry! I just have to go now!" He said.

"We're about 15 to 30 minutes away, depending on traffic. Sorry buddy." I said sympathetically, knowing how it feels.

Knowing that he wasn't going to be going to the bathroom any time soon, he groaned before going back to his phone.

"Well, I'm just gonna catch a quick cat nap!" Adelaide exclaimed, before putting in her earbuds and making herself comfortable.

Turning back around, I looked out the window and saw that we were getting into the freeway. Seeing as there wasn't too much traffic, it should take 20 minutes at the least.

"So are you excited that you're going to be spending your summer here?" Spencer spoke out, startling me slightly.

"Oh yeah! I love it here! But all of my friends are out on vacation, so it would've been lonely if you guys didn't come."

"Oh that stinks. But I think time will pass by quickly. Before you know it we'll be... um married." He spoke, whispering the last part.

Sighing, I combed through my hair with my hands, before looking out the window.

After some time had passed, I finally saw the house approaching, bringing a smile to my face.

"Guys we're here!" I said to them. Dom and Adelaide had both taken a nap, but had woken up not to long ago. Spencer had been on his phone the whole time.

"For real! Yay" Adelaide squealed. Once we reached the house, the driver parked in front of it, before stepping out to open the door for us.

"Thank you." I said before I stepped out. Once everyone stepped out and had their bags, the driver left. Leaving just us and the guards.

"Well, welcome to the place you'll be staying at for over a month!" I said to them before gesturing them to go in. We all walked in, and they placed their things by the door.

"Want me to give you a tour?" I asked.

"Yes! This place is huge! I can't believe you stayed here by yourself." Adelaide said.

"Well technically not by myself. Some of my guards stayed here. And my cook." I said, before giving them a tour. Once that was done, I brought them to the kitchen to have a drink, where I found Aubrey already preparing something.

"Aubrey!" I exclaimed, surprised to see her here.

"Miss. Love! It is a pleasure to see you back. And so soon. I thought I finally got rid of you!" She said with a laugh.

"Oh shush!" I said with a smile, before moving back to introduce the people beside me.

"Aubrey, this is Spencer, Adelaide, and Dom. They'll be staying here for a while." I said to her pointing to each while I said their name.