c.6

Chapter 6:

"Well, I was born in 2000, in Washington obviously. I was raised there for most of my life. My parents were very strict about what I did, but over the years they've gotten more lax about it. Um, I didn't have so many friends when I was growing up, so that's why my parents let me get Snoods, my corgi. I used to spend so much time with her in the garden, the place where we had dinner when we found out we were coming here, to California. But than she passed, so I had a lot of free time. I became very interested with our history and just learning in general, which my parents encouraged and loved, as I was to rule soon." I said before taking a breath from talking so much.

"Than when I was around 14 years old, dad got me involved with politics, and ruling our continent, saying I had to start early or I wouldn't get it. So during middle school that's what I did. I went to every single meeting, I was there during every choice my dad made, and from that I learned a lot. And than obviously you guys know that I wanted to leave, so than I came here for three years. And than today I went back for the first time since I left, but than somehow I ended up back here hours later!" I said with a smile.

"Wow, I'm surprised you started your duties at that age. Although it's not too young." He though out loud.

"Yeah, I mean I definitely could've started younger, but ya know. Snoods was my main priority." I said with a laugh.

"Ah yes Snoods. I honestly love that name." He said laughing along.

"Anyways, I think we've been out here for a while, and Adelaide and Dom might be looking for us." Spencer said, standing up and dusting off the sand on him, before he offered a hand to me.

"Oh right of course! I have to tell you guys everything I want to show you!" I exclaimed excitedly grabbing his hand.

"Sounds exciting." He said with a grin before leading us back to the house.

"Oh it is! I've already got so many places we can go! But I'm not gonna say until we're all together." I said sealing my lips with my hands playfully.

Laughing, he ran his hands through his hair, before opening the door of the house once we arrived.

"Thanks." I said before slipping off my shoes by the doorway.

"Spencer? Rosalia? Is that you guys?" I heard Adelaide call from the kitchen.

"Yes, it is us!" I said before Spencer and I both walked to the kitchen to see Aubrey cleaning up the kitchen and Adelaide stuffing her face with a sandwich.

"Hey, where'd you guys go?" She asked, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

Heading to the fridge to grab a soda I said,"Oh we just went out to exercise."

"Oh yuck exercise." She said with a grimace, before biting into her sandwich again.

"Sis you work out everyday." Spencer pointed out to her, leaning against one of the walls.

"Yeah well that doesn't mean I enjoy it. I only do it for these babies." Adelaide said, kissing her biceps. Laughing, I almost spit out my soda, with Spencer laughing loudly next to me.

"Oh my god Adelaide you are so wei-" Spencer was saying before we heard footsteps coming towards us.

Turning to look at the doorway I saw standing next to, I saw Dom padding towards us.