c.4

Chapter 4

"We've been discussing with Rosalia's parents, and have decided that we want you children to stay in California, about a week before Rosalia's birthday. We think that will be the easiest way for you guys to bond, and get to know each other." Michael said with a smile, knowing his daughter would be happy.

Gasping I looked at Adelaide who was also shocked.

"What! Dad for real! Oh my gosh, you're the best dad ever! I love you guys!" She screamed jumping up to hug her parents.

Laughing, I looked across me, and saw Spencer already looking at me with a smile.

Smiling back I turned to my parents before speaking.

"So, is there any specific place we have to be in California?" I asked hoping that we could go to where I was during high school.

"Not particularly, just let us know where you are. Though, I'm guessing you will be staying where you went to school?" My mom asked which I smiled at.

"Oh I'm so excited! I've heard so much about California! When are we leaving?" Adelaide asked her parents.

"Whenever you guys are ready to leave. The private jet is ready." Anna said before Adelaide started screaming again.

"So we can literally leave tonight! OH MY GOSH WE HAVE TO GO PACK!" Adelaide screamed before running out of the garden.

Laughing I stood up as well, before speaking.

"Well I guess I must pack as well, as I am overly excited to go back to California. It was nice to have this meal with you all." I smiled before stepping across my chair, before exciting the garden.

Once I left the garden, I smiled realizing that I was going back to California. My second home.

Rushing to my room, I started packing everything that I knew I would need. I didn't pack as much because I had a home there with a lot of my belongings.

As we were going to be on the plane for a while, I decided that I should change into clothing that is better well fit for relaxation.

Heading to my closet, I searched for something comfortable yet presentable to wear, before I quickly changed into it. I decided on wearing a pair of tight fitting black leggings, paired with a grey silky top, which was tied together into a tiny bow in the middle of my chest. I switched my shoes out for a more comfortable pair of white adidas sneakers, before washing off my face, and applying a thin layer of makeup. I left my hair as was before. I started thinking about everything that I could show Adelaide, Spencer, and Dom. I would definitely go to the beach, the fair, Disneyland, and a lot of my favorite little places.

Then I started thinking about Spencer, as I noticed I have been doing that a lot recently. Sighing I smiled, closing my suitcase. He's much quieter than I thought, but maybe that's because he's next to Adelaide. I'll definitely have to talk to him more. I should bring him to my favorite part of the beach I thought before standing up with my suitcase. Leaving it near the door, I left my room heading towards Adelaide's.

Knocking on the door, I heard her say to come in, so I entered, before closing the door behind me.

"Oh hey Rosalia! I'm so excited! I can't believe our parents are letting us go! Honestly it's all because of you they are letting us go! Thanks!" She squealed, jumping up to give me a hug, before finishing her packing.