"Shut up you weren't even there", I said.

"So what."

"And y'all did act an ass. It took me twenty minutes just to get the keys from Craig and then another ten minutes to get them in the car. Robyn I'm telling you, you don't know the half", Sadé said.

"Were you guys shooting last night or was that a dream", Kesha asked reminding me about the countdown.

"Bro that shit was crazy. I let off six rounds straight", I said slapping hands with Dylan.

"On me. Them niggas was heated. He had seven fucking guns just sitting under the car in a bag", Dylan said.

"I can't believe you guys. You could've killed someone", Robyn said.

"We were shooting in the air Robyn."

"It was still irresponsible and childish. Guns are not toys. You don't just go around playing with them", Marlon said.

"But if we shooting in the air what's the worst that could happen", Dylan's asked.

"The worst that can happen is that it's a murder on the gun that you was shooting with and the police find it with your finger prints and now you in jail for life over a crime you didn't commit", he said.

"That means no more guns and no more getting drunk. It's okay to have a drink or two or to get tipsy but the way y'all came in here last night wasn't cool. Sadé wasn't drunk so she got y'all here safely but she was high as a kite. I could see it all in her face", Marlon said before he went upstairs.

"You got high last night?"

"Me and Dylan smocked a eighth", she said laughing.

"That white boy was passing that shit out for free", Dylan said shrugging his shoulders.

"I think it was his party", I said.

"Yea cause he had everything. Or either he was like the main promoter", Kesha said.

We finished eating breakfast and was about to leave so we could get dressed.

I got up and got that dizzy feeling again before I stumbled into the refrigerator.

"Damn. He really is still drunk", Robyn said laughing super hard with everybody else.

"Eww she peeing on herself", Dylan said pointing at Robyn's pants.

"No I'm not", she said looking down.

"Yes you are stupi-", I was cut off by her yelling and then covering her mouth.

"My water broke", she yelled panicking.

"Oh my God it's time", Sadé yelled.

Everybody was rushing around putting on their shoes and trying to make themselves look presentable while Robyn was just standing in the same place.

"What happened, what are y'all doing", Marlon asked coming back down stairs.

"Her water broke", I said calling my mom.