She Has Abs - PART 6

*Yesterday night*

When they arrived at their dorm, Jieqiong trew the giant baby in her bed and took off her shoes then went to the bathroom to get a towel and drenched it in hot water then squeezed the water out. She went back to her room finding Doyeon in the floor sleeping.

"Hey babe, go back to the bed don't you know how heavy you are?" She joked but the girl just answered with a groan and was silent giving her no choice but to carry her again to the bed.

She started removing the top and pants of Doyeon, she started wiping her body to make her feel not that bad the next day and to feel fresh but when she got to her stomach part, she can't help but feel her blood rushing to her face feeling hot all of a sudden.

"God.... how can I forget that she's from the cheerleading team? Of course she has abs..."

She tried hard not to think too much while doing what she was doing. She was already done even with dressing her up with her own pajamas but Doyeon suddenly sat up shocking Jieqiong who was being jumpy after cleaning up the younger girl's body.

Jieqiong's eyes grew wide and was just staring straight as the kiss went on she was frozen and didn't know what to do next. Her mind went blank. It was until Doyeon started to move and was trying to deepen the kiss, pulling her closer by encircling her two hands around the neck of the older girl.

Slowly, she was getting into it but just as she was gonna respond to her kiss, Doyeon pulled out while her eyes closed.

"You taste good..." and then she passed out.

There was a little pinch of regret in her for not kissing back before the younger girl pulled away.