| .10 |

❝   Say something new
I have nothing left
I can't face the dark without you
There's nothing left to lose
The fighting never ends
I can't face the dark without you

Follow me under and pull me apart
I understand there's nothing left
Pain so familiar and close to the heart
No more, no less I won't forget  ❞

  Without you by Breaking Benjamin

___________________________________

     Having to leave that night, Dak went to the place he knew that he was welcomed; Ezekiel Elliot's house where he spent the next couple of nights at feeling nothing but guilt for his fuck ups and how he was going to fix it

   He doesn't expect Carmen to forgive him in a heartbeat, he knows he will have to make it up. And that it would take time. A lot of time. First, he had to give her space. Everything was too much for her right now.

    It was rough the first couple of nights, laying on that uncomfortable couch of Elliot's home, not having her next to him. Just knowing that she was there and safe is what got to him. It wasn't because he thought she would have suicidal thoughts, he was worried if she needed something or what if she falls just days after her back surgery?

   "Wish me luck." He told Ezek tired as hell. It was about a week or so, and he couldn't take it anymore. He had to go home and at least make sure she was okay.

    Patting him on the bad, Ezek wrapped his arm around his girlfriend encouraging "You better not screw this up. Make it work and maybe, JUST maybe we'll see mini Carmen's and you running around. Maybe."

    "That'd be so adorable."

    With a groan, he wasn't groaning the thought, it was at the fact he was going to have to work hard to win her trust back.

    "What the hell?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth seeing another car in the driveway of his house.

     Upon entering the home, he instantly heard a lot of laughing, two male voice, the fuck? Plus a lot of noise from the kitchen. Walking in, Dak Prescott immediately recognized the two males laughing and cracking jokes with his wife.

   Rings names; Enzo Amore and Big Cass. Other known as Eric and William.

   Eric. The same Eric that Dak thought had something going on with his wife.