| 16 - real life |

"Come on, Alex!" Candice cheered on her friend, who attempted to shove another marshmallow into her mouth, and say the phrase 'chubby bunny', even more muffled than the time before.

On the other side, stood Melissa, who--like Alex--was trying her best to shove the marshmallows into her mouth after mumbling the famous 'chubby bunny' over and over, each time the sound getting more and more distorted.

After two more marshmallows, Melissa turned and spit the sticky cylinders into the nearby trash can her fellow co-stars and friends had just incase. Barely a second after, Alex followed, spitting out all of the marshmallows.

"Alex wins!" Willa exclaimed, as Alex and Melissa began drinking water. "Which means she gets to pick the next game,"

"Game?" Caity asked, picking up a pizza slice from the dominos box on the coffee table.

"Yeah, winner of the challenge gets to pick the next game." Candice explained, brining back up the rules they made after Alex had the "genius" idea of pulling marshmallows from her cabinets and shoving as many as she could into her mouth. "So, what game are we playing now?"

Alex thought for a second before smirking, "What about truth or dare?"

Her small living room erupted into a mixture of people mumbling "yay" and "Jesus Christ, really Alex?"

• • •

"Alex, truth or dare?" Chyler asked, the group of girls all sitting in a circle in Alex's living room. Caity was wearing a blanket as a cape, Danielle was trying to tango with a broom, Willa was pretending to be a gorilla, and Ciara was wearing a finger mustache for the next 3 minutes.

"Truth." Alex answered, not wanting to have to tango with a broom or go ask her neighbor for a banana like Katie had to do only moments prior.

"Do you have a crush on grant?"

All the girls leaned in, anticipating her answer. Alex just rolled her eyes, "Why are all the truth questions about crushes?"

"Because if they aren't, then you won't answer them." Candice replied. "What if I lie? You know, I could just lie about this." Alex added

"You laugh whenever you lie." Emily chuckled, shaking her head

Alex sighed before giving her response, "Okay, maybe I like Grant a little bit." She said, as the girls around her erupted into a fit of cheers and giggles.

Dying to change the subject, Alex looked over the room.

"Danielle, truth or dare?"

//
A lot is about to happen
+
I started spring break today so there's going to be a lot of updates coming your way ;)