She Was a Teenage Zombie

Everything was running through my mind, was this an act? Was Andy's feelings all an act? There were so many questions that needed to be answered and he was going to tell me.

I came up to the studio and took out my cell phone, I looked at the photo the Youtuber posted of Andy and some random chick making out so I got out of my car and walked up to the studio then flung the door open, I saw the secretary, Chloe sitting at the desk.

"Hey Zarah!" She smiled and I kept walking to the room where the guys were.

"Andy!" I yelled and flung the door to the studio open, I watched as the guys sat in the studio with a few beers talking about their album.

"Huh? Oh hey babe." Andy smiled getting up from his chair and all I could feel was my blood boiling.

"Is this all a fucking act!? Are my feelings all a game!?" I shouted in his face, "Wait.. what are you talking about?" Andy asked confused and I saw my dad stand up.

"What's going on?" He asked sternly, "Jeremy I seriously do not know." Andy told him and my dad walked up to us and crossed his arms.

"Don't play stupid, I saw the picture someone posted." I said and brought up the picture the youtuber sent and Andy's eyes went wide.

"Zarah.." he started and I screamed at him, "Don't! Stop playing these fucking games Andy!"

"Zarah you have to let me explain!" Andy begged and I turned around, "I never want to see you again!" I shouted and walked out the door, I could hear some shouting in the room and I just started running, I ran out the door and back to my car then sped off.

*Andy's POV*

Zarah walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her, I didn't know what to think but before I could say anything Jeremy got up in my face.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Andy!?" He shouted and I was taken back, "Jer-" I started and he stopped me.

"I seriously fucking trusted you as what the hell do you do? THIS!" He shouted and I put my head in my hands.

"I didn't cheat on her!" I shouted and Jinxx stopped, "What?" He asked.

"That was an old photo of me and my ex, obviously someone is playing with her head." I told him and he stopped and started to think about it.

"Of course.. now I get it." He said and sat down, he put his head in his hands, "Sorry Andy, she's my daughter and I worry about her." He said and I sat down next to him.

"It's cool man, I get it." I told him and he sighed, "We should probably go and find her." CC said and I nodded.

"Yeah, let's go." Jermey said standing up and we all walked out, "Hey guys, what happened?" Chloe asked getting up from her desk.

"Oh hey Chloe, nothing, just stuff." I told her and she smiled then sat back down.

We all hopped into Jake's truck and sped off to go find Zarah.

**Zarah's POV**

When I finally came home I went up to my bedroom and cried into my pillow, I wouldn't even let Sammi come into the room to talk even when she plead to come in I still kept saying no.

"Zarah? Your dads here with the guys, they want to talk to you." Sammi said through the door and I sighed.

"Tell them to go away." I said wiping a tear away, "They said it's urgent." She replied.

"I said no!" I yelled and put my head under my pillow, I heard my bedroom door open and someone come walking in.

"Zarah, I didn't cheat on you ok? That picture you got? That's my ex, I would never ever do that to you." Andy told me, "Well, that's all I wanted to tell you." He finished.