Iowa

I woke up the next day and the first thing I noticed was that I was still gripping onto my cell phone, I stretched before getting out of the bunk and making my way out of he room and sat on a couch, I yawned. I noticed that the tv was still on and had COD on the screen and Jake sat beside me sleeping with a remote controller in his hand and a pizza in the other.

I poked Jake and he didn't move so I shrugged and just sat there waiting for everyone else to wake up. I became bored after a bit so I started getting dressed, I put on a nirvana shirt, black shorts and my knee high converse, surprisingly I didn't put my leather jacket on since it was too warm, I did my make up after then my hair and brushed my teeth before heading back over to the couch I was sitting at, it was eleven and I can into the room to see that Andy, my dad and Jake were already up so that only left CC and Ashley left.

"Morning." I said sitting on the couch, they all look still pretty tired, "Morning." My dad yawned and I sat down beside him, "Where are we?" I asked him.

"Probably in Iowa." He told me and I looked out the windows, looked like we were, "I'm gonna go awake up Ash and CC." I said getting up and walking into the bunks, first I went to CC since he was the closest.

I giggled before yelling, "Wake up CC!" I said loudly and he fell outta bed, "What the- fuck, Zarah, I was sleeping." He said making me chuckle.

"Well it's eleven, I'm bored and we are in Iowa." I told him and skipped off to go find Ash, I found him laying in his bunk laying beside someone, curious, I poked Ashley and he didn't move so I shook him and he woke up.

"Why do you want, Zarah?" He asked sleepy and I crossed my arms, "It's eleven Ash, you shouldn't of been sleeping THIS long." I said

"Yeah I do, ever considered that maybe I was 'busy' last night?" He asked winking at me and I almost barfed, "Eww Ashley!" I said and he chuckled then rolled back over, wrapping his arm around whoever was beside him.

I walked out of the bunks after that and returned to sitting by my dad and out my head on his shoulder, "Did everyone get up?" He asked and I shrugged.

"CC did." I said, "What about Ashley?" He asked and I shook my head trying not to barf, "He's too tired." I said and heard a few chuckles. They all knew why he was so tired.

After Ashley finally woke up and everyone was ready, the bus stopped at a hotel and we all got our rooms picked out, I had a room to myself again. After we had finished that we all went out to check out the place.

"Hey Zee, mind if I tag along?" Andy asked and I smiled, "I don't mind at all." I told him and we started walking together down the street.

"This is all you do is walk around?" He asked and I shook my head, "Nope, I do things." I told him looking around the city, "Such as?" He asked and I looks at him before looking around again.

"Well I.." I started while looking for any attractions, "I like to explore the museum." I told him, the museum was this first to catch my eye, he looked at me weird.

"The museum? That's all you can come up with?" He asked chuckling and I crossed my arms while smirking. I didn't really enjoy museums much but it's all I could come up with.

"Is there a problem with museums?" I asked and he shook his head, "No it's just, you don't seem like the kinda girl that would be interested in museums." He said and I rolled my eyes while smiling.

"Let's just go check it out." I said and grabbed his hand then started dragging him to the museum. The entire time I dragged him to the museum he kept on groaning and complaining about how everything was old and boring, I just laughed.

We walked through the museum and just looked around, "Zee, this is so old and boring." Andy said being dramatic making me giggle, I seen a smile come up on his face.

"Well what else did you want to do?" I asked putting my hands on my hips, "Well, we could go to the park." He said and I giggled.

"Sure." I replied and we walked out of the part of the museum we were in and down the hallways, "Um.. Andy?" I asked stopping and looking around, he looked at me and stopped too raising his eyebrows.

"What way did we come in here?" I asked him and he smiled then started looking around then pointed down one of the hallways, "Let's try this one." He said and I raised one eyebrow.

"You don't know either." I said as he started walking down the hallway, "Nope!" He replied and I started walking down the same hallway.

After going down two hallways then finally asking someone to help us out of the museum we had finally gotten outside and started for the park, "That was fun." Andy said and I stared at him.

"It was more confusing than fun." I chuckled and he smiled, "True, so where do you think the park is?" He asked as we walked down the street and I shrugged, "Dunno.. Let's walk around more though maybe we will find one." I said and we kept on walking more.

We kept on walking until we came to a small park and ran over to the swings and sat down, Andy sat down beside me on the other swing and I smiled as I slowly started pumping my legs, Andy looked ahead and just sat there while I hung onto the chains and kept pumping my legs gently.

"I've never been to a park in so long." Andy said looking at the surroundings and I stopped pumping my legs and my swing came to a slow stop and I looked around too, it was kinda nice. The forest was beautiful and it was all very.. Quiet.