Chapter 14

Max's POV

this was it. I just have to do it. I text Amanda to meet up with me at the park we played at last week with Emily and zach. Ah. Memories.

I saw her walking up towards me. God was she beautiful. I wanted her to be mine. She was wearing white jean shorts with a pink tshirt and black converse. Her hair was straight and that's about it. No makeup. Natural. And I love it.

"Hey max!" She said while giving me a hug. I gladly returned the hug. And told her to follow me. We sat down on the swings and talked for a while then it grew silent. This was it. No turning back now.

"Amanda?"

"Yeah?" She said looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

"I am just want to tell you that you are amazing." I said as I grabbed her hand. And she let me continue. "I have liked you since the first day I saw you. I don't know if you feel the same way. But if somehow you do. Will you go on a date with me?"

She just smiled at me and nodded her head yes. I was so relieved that she said yes.

"So how does tomorrow at 5 sound?"

"Perfect" she said as she stood up and kissed me in the cheek. Soon I will be able to call Amanda mine and I can't wait.

Amanda's POV

I was so happy that max asked me to go in a date with him. He was so nervous and it was adorable. I know we may have only known each other a short time. But I really like him and I don't care. I want to be his and him to be mine and nothing can change that.

Played on the playground the rest of the night. He walked me home and kissed me on the cheek and said "goodnight beautiful. Sweet dreams."

"Nighty night. Handsome" I said as I opened my front door. I was so happy. I changed into some pajamas and fell asleep happy at what happened today.