Chapter 18

Kaylee's POV
I woke up the next day feeling so confused. I mean I like Joey. Yet I still really like Hayes. It seemed like when Joey and I kissed there wasn't as much passion and love as hayes' and I's kisses.
I decided to brush it off for the day because Joey, max, and zach went out for a 'guys' day.
Amanda and Emily couldn't hangout because they were working for their parents again. And plus em was helping stock books at the local library.
I decided to have a 'forever alone' day. Just to relieve my stress and take a day off. Alone. Wow. That's sad. Haha whatever.
Once I finished showering I picked out my outfit. I chose dark jean shorts, pink tank top, with a lime green sports bra underneath. Also, lime green flip-flops.
I decided to leave my hair natural and wore a SnapBack that says 'GRIER'. I got my blue penny board out of my closet and grabbed an apple. Then made my way outside. My mom was at work again and my brother joey, was out with his friends doing who knows what. I made my way down the street to find myself in front of the Taco Bell across the street from the plaza.
Once I walked in I was literally attacked by a mob of girls. Weird. Oh well maybe there was someone or something in the store that girls loved? I mean there was food and I obsess over it so it made sense to me.
I pushed my way through the mob of screaming girls to the counter. I took my order and once I picked up my food I turned around and saw that most if the girls left. There was only about 10 or so girls left.
I started eating and browsing on Instagram. I'm on hayes' profile. I'm not a stalker. I just wanted to see what he was up to. Once I look up to grab my food I notice some gray vans standing in front of me. I looked up to see who these belonged to and almost choked on my food.