A new start

You stir from your sleep. Grabbing at the covers, you sit up and rub your eyes. It takes you a second before you notice where you were.

"Shit shit shit" You start to freak out as you jump out of bed and into a corner. You look around the room you were in, it wasn't your apartment living room. It was a large room with dark grey walls and a white carpet. To your left was a large queen sized bed with back bed sheets and red pillows. There were a hundred or so tall white candles lit, illuminating the room. There was also an enormous window next to the bed.

You slide down the wall and sit on the floor. "What happened... where am I?" You start to tear up when you hear the door open. You call out whimpering "W-who's there?"

You see Dark walk into the room. "Hello again love." He walks over to you and crouches to be at eye level with you. "Aw sweety, there's no need to cry, i'm here now.~" Dark moves to wipe the tear from your face, but you turn away.

"What do you want with me..."

Dark smiles and places his hand on your chin, turning your head towards him once more. "You." And with that he picks you up from the ground and sets you on the bed.

"I'm going to lay some ground rules with you, obey them, and you will be rewarded. Disobey me however," Dark leans in close to you. "and there will be consequences."

All you could do at this point was nod in agreement. You didn't want to piss him off, he terrified you.

You flop back on the bed and stare at the ceiling. Dark chuckles as he crawls on top of you. You start to blush, and just keep looking at the ceiling, until Dark manages to put his head right in your view. You lock eyes with him.

"You can't ignore me love.~" Dark whispers into your ear.

Before you could even say anything Dark begins to kiss and bite at your neck. You close your eyes and bite your lip, trying to hold back your moans. You can hear dark smirk as he found your weak spot. He dragged his sharp teeth against your skin. As he does this your eyes roll back. You love this.

Dark pulled back and looks into your eyes. You were mad blushing, Dark noticed and smiled. "You have free reign to go anywhere on the property, my only request is you stay away from the basement."

"What's gonna stop me." You mumble to yourself.

Dark moves in slowly as he grabs your waist with his hand. "I think you will find i can be very," He bites down hard on your weak spot as he lightly grinds on you. Thrusting his crotch into yours. "persuasive."

You exhale heavily once more at his touch. Your not normally this easy... but something about him. It's mesmerizing.

Dark then proceeded to get up and exit the room. "This room is yours. Feel free to do with it as you wish." He then walks out the door.

You're still laying on the bed, a little out of breath from what just happened. Thoughts rushing through your mind. Your stuck here, for the rest of your life. No family. No friends. No freedom.

You sit up from bed and let out a sigh. You need to get some air, clear your head a bit. And with that you walk to the large window next to your bed.

"Holy shit" You gasp as you gaze outside. You could see to the edge of the property, sealed with a gate. Past the gate there was nothing. A deep black void. You truly could never escape.

"It's like... we're in another dimension." After starring outside for what feels like an hour, you try to find some clothes. As you're still wearing the clothes you feel asleep in last night.

You walk over to the dresser provided for you. Inside you find not your clothes, but new ones. There all outfits you could see yourself wearing, but darker in color. "He must have picked these out." You whisper to yourself.

You grab a pair of black skinny jeans, and a plain red tee shirt. You go to open up what you guess is the drawer holding socks and underwear. You blush as you notice that the drawer is filled with extremely skimpy undies. "Yep, he definitely picked these out."

After changing your clothes you leave your room. The hallway opens up to the main living room, it was an enormous loft. You'll admit it, it was pretty cool. The entire main wall of the living room was a giant window. You could see everything, there were trees as far as your eyes could see.

"Wow" You start to walk down the steps of the loft when you hear Dark call out from the kitchen.

"Impressive isn't it?" Dark says as he pulls a few ingredients out from the fridge. You walk down trough the living room to the counter of the kitchen.

"What ya cookin?" You question as you look down into the boiling pot of broth.

Dark smiles, not breaking his concentration from his cutting board. "Daube de Boeuf"

"Uh huh," You put your elbow on the high counter and lean your head into your hand. "And that is?"

Dark looks up at you. "Haha, knock a guy for trying to impress." Dark slides some minced carrots into the broth. "Beef stew." You smile back at him. For some reason you were slowly forgetting the fact that you were trapped here. Maybe it wasn't going to be so bad?

"Food will be ready in an hour." Dark said as he turned around to reach for more ingredients. You look around at the loft as he chops away. Your eyes are drawn to the window in the living room. Part of you felt pulled to the forest.

"Ya know if you want to go outside, you can." Dark explains, without even turning around to look at you. You look at him concerned. Dark laughs. "None of your thoughts are safe here."

You open your mouth to reply, but quickly shut it again. You figure it's no use arguing with a demon.

Sighing, you start to walk towards the large living room window. You cross your arms. For some reason you felt drawn to the forest. After a while you shrug off your odd premonitions, you're already stuck with a demon, not like it could get worse... Right?