Mom: Yeah, you can probably hit it off with this one.

You: Mom!! Quiet, I don't want him to know that!

Mom: Oh...so you do like him.

You: I think it's more than like mom.

Mom: Well good for you. You know I have a feeling that he has the same feeling towards you. Well you best be going .

You: Thanks Mom. Don't worry I'll be back.

Your mom gave you a hug and a kiss on the cheek and waved good bye.

You: By the way I'm ________.

Ian: Nice to meet you.

Ian dropped Anthony off at Kalel's place. Now it was just you and Ian.

Ian was talking to you about himself. You couldn't stop staring at Ian's eyes because they were the beautiful shade of blue you liked. It was perfect when it was in the light. Ian just noticed you staring at him.

Ian: You alright there?

You: I'm fine, just amazed by your eyes. I love the color blue.

Ian: Thanks.

You finally head at Ian's house A.K.A as The Smosh House. You were freaking out.

You: I can't believe I'm actually here!

Ian: I know right. Once in a lifetime experience for certain people. Except you. Your a friend.

You: Oh my god I'm a friend of Ian Hecox.

Ian: Yeah usually it's high school friend and Smosh workers. Your a new one. So what do you want to do?

You: I don't know. It's up to you.

Ian: How about we make a Ian is Bored video and after we watch a movie.

You: Alright, but what movie?

Ian: A horror movie, maybe The Conjuring.

You were quick to respond.

You: No no no no no, please no!

Ian: The Grudge?

You: Which version though?

Ian: I got Japanese and American version?

You: I don't know.

Ian: I'll eeine meeine it

Unfortunately he got the Japanese version.

You: NO!

Ian: Lets begin the Ian is Bored video

You: What's the segment?

Ian: Foreign Food Test.

Ian pulls out Hungarian candy, some beef chips from China, and Vegemite from Australia.

Ian begins the video and mentions you. He then turns the camera towards you. You block your face but Ian move your hands away. You give up and show your face. You begin with the Hungarian candy.

Ian: So I think it's like a chewy candy.

You: Lets try it.

You and Ian place the candy in your mouths thought to be chewy. Turns out it hardened and was impossible. It was fruity though.

You: I give it a It's Okay out of 10

Ian: I give a WTF IS THIS out of 10

Next was beef chips from China. Ian didn't want to do this again

You: Come on

Ian: Fine

You guys ate a chip feeling disgusted of the taste.

Ian: Oh god. This is worse than before.

You: This is nasty as shit!! I give it a ARE SERIOUS?! THIS IS FOOD?! out of 10

Ian: Same

You: We made decision.

Next was Vegemite. Ian doesn't want to do this again, so you let him off. You gave Ian your phone to record to post it on your YouTube channel.

You: Hey guys I'm here with my new friend Ian from Smosh. Ian show yourself

Ian: Hey! So since I did this on my channel.__________here will do it herself.

Ian was holding both phones in his hands while you were trying your first taste of Vegemite.

You: Alright, here I go.

You put the spoonful of Vegemite in your mouth. You had a face of disgust. You could barely speak.

You: Ian...trash...can!

Ian hands you the trash can. You spit out the disgusting Vegemite while Ian gives you a cup of water.

You: Thanks Ian. I give this a -100,000,000,000 out of 10

You guys wrap up the video and cleaned the mess up. Ian puts in the movie and you two sat next to each other.

You were screaming out of your wits and holding on to Ian, you didn't seem to notice. In the middle of the movie you got really tired. You put your head on Ian's shoulder. Ian noticed you but didn't care. He wraps his arm around you and you fell asleep. After that Ian did as well.

Hours later you and Ian were awaken by a car horn.

You: Must be my mom. In fact, I just got a text from her that she's outside. Well I gotta go, thanks a lot for this Ian. Today was the best day ever.

Ian: Wait , before you go...here's my number. Thought we can hang out again at some point.

You went inside your mom's car and drove home.

Mom: So, how did it go.

You: Well I tried horrible foods from China, Hungry and Australia. Watched a movie, and I fell a sleep in his arm. Didn't even notice it. He gave me his number.

Mom: Your almost there to getting him. Tell you what, I'll give you no work until you get him. I want you to be happy.

You: Thanks mom.

You kept thinking "HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!!"