Anything for you (17)

Start from the beginning

The fall on the ground laughing. Dylan barely says "turn around."

"Turn around?" I give them a questioning look then turn around. There laying on the bed is the best person in this town. "QUENTIN!!" I scream and run to him as tears stream down my cheeks. He pulls me into a tight hug. "I've missed you so much. I thought your mom would never let me see you again."

"I know I know." He kisses the top of my head as tears roll down his face.

"What are you doing here? I thought you weren't allowed over here?" 

I sit up and he wipes my tears "I live here now Princess. She tried to force me to leave you." He rubs my thighs "you are the reason I lived, I couldn't just leave you."

"AW!" Dylan, Taylor, Tanner, Kim, and Tristan all say in harmony at the door.

My face turns bright pink. Quentin whispers in my ear "you're beautiful when you're embarrassed." Which obviously makes me more embarrassed. He pulls my face towards him and kisses me softly. "Stay the night" he whispers in between kisses.

"My dad probably wouldn't let me." 

He rubs my arm "tell him you're staying with Taylor."

"Okay but nothing is going to happen tonight alright? You need to get better quick." I plop down next to him on the bed. Dylan and Tanner sit on the bean bag and play some game, I still haven't been bothered to learn the name.

"Soooo" Quentin looks at me. "I got an email from the high school..."

I quickly turn to face him "why you're not enrolled there?"

He smiles "we'll since I was such a good student they invited me to prom next month. It's the day after I get my cast off."

My heart drops, he's going to be there with a bunch of girls. "That's really cool." 

He laughs "Tessa I want to take you so stop being a butt." 

My eyes light up "really? We can start looking at dresses! I've never been to prom! This is so exciting!"

"I'm obviously taking Tristan" Dylan says with a huge grin.

"I got invited back to" Tanner says without taking his eyes off the screen "I don't know who I'm taking."

"What do you mean? What about Paris?" I question.

"We are taking a break" he mumbles. It's probably best if I don't question.

I focus back on Quentin "what color?"

"Uh color?" 

I pull out my phone and roll my eyes "dress color." 

"I don't know pink?" 

"What about blush?" he shrugs his shoulders so we scroll through blush dresses on google. "I don't want you to go with me when I get a dress..." 

A hurt face falls on his face "why not?"

I cup his face "I want it to be a surprise." I text Tristan.

Me: Prom dress shopping?

Tristan: Now?

Me: Now.

Not joking five seconds later he runs down to the basement and grabs my hand. "Dylan we're wearing teal to prom." He yells back as he pulls me up the stairs. 

"Slow down Tris, the dresses will still be there." I giggle and hop in his car. 

"I know the perfect place to take you. What color do you want?" He pulls out of the driveway and heads west.