Chapter 18: Wait for me

Start from the beginning

We both were about to attack each other but my Dad pulled me back and Carl's dad pulled him back.

Both our dads had our hands behind our backs then they both said

"What's going on?"

I then spit out blood and said

"This little twerp said that I just left you guys and if I don't fight with you  that it's my fault."

Then they all looked at Carl he then said

"OH my god why don't you shut up for once, your the one who got jealous because I kissed another girl"

Everyone turned to me and I just escaped from my dad's arms I then went up to Carl who was released from his Dad's arms.

I whispered but it was still loud for people to hear.

I said

"I Hate You"

A small tear fell on my cheek I quickly walked away towards Maggie and my house.

Maggie POV.

I was sewing a blanket for my baby that was coming soon.

When someone barged in and slammed the door. I saw Y/n sitting on the floor crying.

I then walked towards her, sat next to her, pulled her for a hug and she continued sobbing and kept saying

"Why do I have to be like this?"

I then tried to calm her down when I realized she had blood all over her self and was crying she soon fell asleep crying.

I then went outside and grabbed the only person who can help her...

Carl's POV.

We were about to leave the Hilltop when Maggie went in the car and said

"Carl she needs you more than ever every day is harder than the day before just go and talk to her before she does something to herself that she will regret"(play song now)

I then got out of the car and told my dad it would be ten minutes.

He nodded and I went to the house Y/n was in as I went in she got up and stretch and yawn it looked like she fell asleep crying and with blood all over her.

She then looked up and saw me she then said

"What do you want Carl"

I then quickly said

"Y/n are you okay"

She looked at me in a confused way and said

"You such a dick for you to ask that when you make me feel awful almost every day"

I then looked at her and said

"Why are you so annoying like everyone feels bad for you and no one feels bad for me like what makes you so special?"

she then stood up and said

"You're a piece of trash you know that"

She then pushed me but I didn't fight back she then kept pushing me until she started crying but she didn't stop pushing.

She then fell in the ground and said

"I'm sorry I have to be like this maybe it's better if I go away"

I then sat down to the ground and pulled her to my chest and hugged her and I said

"Stop it just stop it stop making me feel like this way for you just stop."

I then found myself crying.

She looked up at me and said

"why do you like me and why do I feel something that I don't feel with any of the other guys."

We then both looked at each other I saw a tear fall I then wiped it away.

I was about to put my hand down but she grabbed it and she put it on the side of her face.

I then put my other hand on the other side of her face and she and I came close to each other face and she said

"Carl you deserve so much better than me... Go be with Beth"

I then shook my head but she said

"I know this is a perfect time but it's not the right time but I will wait for you... I would wait 1000 years for you"

I then pulled her in and kissed her on the head she nodded and I said

"I know that I will see you again and no matter what happens between us we will be together."