Chapter two

Rose's pov
Beep beep beep beep!!
I hit the alarm clock to turn it off so Hawk could have a few more minutes of sleep since he get to deal with Faith and Raven last night. I get out of bed to wake Faith and Raven up so they could finish packing up their stuff before tomorrow because we are planing to hopeful live with my mother before we get a new house. I walk out of our room to wake the twins up.

"Faith, Raven wake up please, you need to finish packing your stuff up."I spoke thought the door. Then when back to our room to wake up Hawk..

"Hawk wake up we need to finish packing up our room."I spoke softly.

"Tell me again why we are moving, and why I can't stay in bed?"a sleepy Hawk questioned.

"Hawk its not safe for the twins here anymore, and you know that."I told him.

"I know, I know plus I don't want you to get hurt either." Hawk said back.

"Hawk I will be fine plus, my mom needs to know what happen to us, its been 4 years since we disappeared." I said sadly.

"Rose i know you miss your mom, but what if the villains find us and the twins." hawk told her.

"Then theres more people to protect them so we don't need to do it by ourselves anymore." i said intelligently
Then after we finished talking ,I pushed hawk out of bed on to the floor since he was probably not going to get out his self.

"Was that really necessary, i would've gotton out of bed myself." Hawk stated to Rose as she left the room.

"Be sure to get Faith and Raven out of there rooms so they can eat breakfast." I reminded Hawk.

"I will, love you rose.." Hawk spoke lovingly to Rose.

"I love you to Hawk." I just as lovingly back as I left the room to cook breakfast.

*3 hours later*
Finally the house is all packed up and the girls ate their breakfast, got dressed and now are waiting for Hawk and I to pack the our bags into the car..

"Rose do we have everything we need and own?" Asked Hawk just in case they forget something.

"Yep I already checked to see if we left anything but just in case, can u ask the girls if they forget anything." answered Rose kindly

"I would gladly ask the girls, my Rose." Hawk answered back.

Hawk went ovee to their car, open the door to see Raven reading a book on every fairytale ever, well Faith sleeping peacefully in her car seat.

"Raven did u or Faith leave anything u need in the house because we won't be able to get it once we leave." Hawk asked Raven kindly.

"Nope, I nade sure that both Faith and my bags were packed abd that nothing was lefted behind daddy." Raven saud back sweetly.

"Did they leave anything." I yelled to Hawk from inside.

"Nope Raven made sure of that" Hawk yelled back.

So after it being confirmed that nothing was left behind, I picked up my bag and went outside to the car and then put my bag in the car. Going over to Hawk givin him a sweet kiss before saying.

"Hawk do u want we to drive" first?" I asked Hawk.

"Sure but only if u want to through darling." Hawk told me.

"Alright so let get going we need to get there before noon tomorrow."Rose informed Hawk

"Then what are we waiting for lets go, it's going to be a long car ride." Hawk told Rose

Knowing that we will be in the car for a long period of time,i started to think about my mother and how she would react to seeing us.