Characters

I have don't own regal academy or characters from it, I only own the ocs and the story.

Rose Cinderella
Rose is 19 and looks a lot different then she did at 15.
Rose's hair is now shoulder length, she still has her pink streak but she also has a single streak of red after a potion accident with Hawk at their house.
She is still hyper, clumsy, kind and excitable about everything but she is a lot more mature about things. Married to Hawk. Going back to regal academy.

Hawk SnowWhite
Hawk is 19 and is way different then when he was 15.
Hawk's hair is a bit shorter but looks the same but has a single streak of red after a potion accident with Rose at their house.
He is still charming,kind, mature and heroic but doesn't go looking for danger anymore he also is silly and now is a bit clumsy. Married to Rose. Going back to regal academy.

Ling ling Iron fan
Ling ling is 19 now, going to regal academy for the last year.
Ling ling's hair is still really long but is kept in a ponytail mostly.
She is still kind, caring, awkward and brave warrior but now she understands the formal stuff at school and understands love a lot better now. Travis and Ling Ling are dating.

Joy Lefrog
Joy is 19 now, going to regal academy for the last year.
Joy's hair is the same length as it was when she was 15.
She is still a loveable, silly, kind hearted, and joyful girl but she matured a bit after Rose and Hawk disappeared.

Travis beast
Travis is 19 and is going to regal academy for the last year.
Travis' hair is still the untamed mess and probably always will be.
He still is a kind, gentle, goofy and artistic person but after Rose and Hawk disappeared he is s little sad because he missing them a lot. Ling ling and Travis are dating.

Astoria rapunzel
Astoria is 19 and going to regal academy for the last year.
Astoria's hair is the same purple magic type it was since she was 15.
She is still a smart, book lover, controlling and sweet lady but she learned to relax over the years and she still wants to be headmistress.

Raven SnowWhite oc
Raven is 4 and the daughter of Rose and Hawk, and going to fairytale world for the first time. Raven has shoulder length blonde hair with a few streaks of blue. She has her father's eye colour. She is very smart, silly, joyful and hyper little girl. She has a twin sister named Faith.

Faith SnowWhite oc
Faith is 4 and the daughter of Rose and Hawk, and going to fairytale world for the first time. Faith has pixie cut short blue hair with a few streaks of blonde. She has her mother's eye colour. She is very smart, joyful, calm and sweet little girl. She has a twin sister named Raven.