Chapter one

"No one pov"

It has officially been 4 years now since Rose and Hawk disappeared, everyone can remember it like it was yesterday....

*Flashback*
In was a normal beautiful day at regal academy and the team was in the gardens waiting for Rose and Hawk to get here before class starts.

"If Hawk and Rose aren't here in the next five minutes, we'll leave to go to class okay." Spoke Astoria.

"Okay but what if there sick?"asked Joy.

"Joy they would have called or told us plus when I went to pick Rose up, her mother said she left already so she should be here." Travis told Astoria and joy.

"Rrrrrrrr class is going to start soon." Astoria said angrily

"Can Travis beast, Joy lefrog and Astoria rapunzel come to the headmistress' office please." Spoke headmistress Cinderella.

Joy, Travis and Astoria left the garden and walk silently to the headmistress' office trying to figure out what they did wrong. After 10 minutes of walking in silence they were at the headmistress' office.

"Now Joy, Travis and Astoria you three may be wondering why I called you down here, well I have some bad news that you need to hear." Headmistress Cinderella spoke softly.

"Headmistress what's wrong did we do something wrong?" Joy questioned.

"Oh heavens no child this evolves Rose and Hawk." Stated headmistress Cinderella.

"What about Rose and Hawk, are they hurt, are they in trouble, what's happen?" Astoria questioned worriedly

"Rose and Hawk disappeared on Saturday."headmistress Cinderella told them.

"It's Monday why weren't we informed of this?"Astoria asked.

"We didn't want to worry you for nothing at first but on Sunday evening we found Rose and Hawk's wands on the ground and ripped pieces of their clothes plus blood"headmistress Cinderella answered.

Before anyone could say another word headmistress Cinderella started to sob and then professor SnowWhite walked in to clam her down.

"For now they are considered missing but we have to put new members in your team."professor SnowWhite stated calmly.

"What no you can't do this!" Exclaimed Travis.

"I know this must be hard for you, you are able to go home for the rest of the day and we will inform you of anything that happens."professor SnowWhite said.

Travis, Joy and Astoria left the office to go home to think over what they learned, they were sad and scared about what might happen to their friends. Two weeks later the were informed that there friends were no where to be found..

*End of flashback*

Travis, Joy and Astoria are still wishing for Rose and Hawk to come back to regal academy safe and sound and their wish is going to come true real soon.