Dream ?

Clay awoke with a start. Staring around he realised he was in his room. A dream that's what it all was. But it seemed so real. Hannah! If that was all a dream was she still alive. Throwing on a hoodie and jeans and his signature helmet. He raced down the stairs out the door and to his bike. He peddled faster than he ever had before. Feet flying forward. Upon arriving at the Baker's, he rushed to the front door finding it unlocked for some reason. He ran in and up to Hannah's room knowing full well where it was. He throw open her door and could hear the sound of water running in the bathroom. Running in there he spotted Hannah, blade in hand. "Noo" he screamed, surging forward, knocking the blade from her hand before it had time to pierce any skin. Hannah broke down. "Please Clay just let me I'm no good for this world anymore". Clay grabbed Hannah under the arms and hulled her out of the bath, wrapping her in a towel and sitting on the floor with her in his arms. "Clay let me go please" Hannah pleaded with him. "Not a chance Hannah I let you go once and that's the worst mistake I ever made, you might think because of everything I won't love you and that's why you push me away but you don't have to be afraid anymore, I know everything and I can promise you I'm not going anywhere", clay promised, holding Hannah closer. "You don't, no one does", Hannah said looking up at clay, tears cascading down her cheeks. Clay brought a hand up to wipe them away, placing a kiss to her forehead after. "I do I know you never did anything with Justin, about Jessica and Alex leaving you and most of all I know what Bryce did to you". Hannah looked at Clay, surprise evident on her face. "How?". "I had a dream where you died but you left tapes explaining it all". Suddenly Hannah jumps up and runs to her room. Clay stays sitting, unsure on what to do but positive Hannah will be back. "These". Clay looks up and sees Hannah holding the exact box of tapes from his dream. "Yeah". Hannah sits back next to clay, placing the box by her feet. "Clay I don't know what to do". Clay looks at Hannah and has never felt more in love and like he needs to help someone before. "I'm here till the end Han I love you". Hannah can here the sincerity in his voice. "I love you too helmet, thank you". "For what?". "For giving me hope". Clay leans forward and kisses Hannah. They lean back and look at each other. Hannah leans her head on clay's shoulder and eventually falls asleep. "Im going to help you Han I'm here now", Clay says, kissing Hannah's cheek then lays his head upon hers.