Male!Osoro X Oka

Requested by 930-Chocoholic-930

Also for all newcomers yes I make more than genderbent fanfics I just happen to have a lot of  those requests. Also sorry I don't update, but I have lots of personal issues and it's just really hard for me to write. Also I don't really like the "guy saves girl from being bullied" trope but whatever I just realized I didn't like it halfway through writing it so whatever.

=TRIGGER WARNING=
This story deals with some mature themes, so if you don't like things such as severe bullying, I suggest you skip this one

"GO AWAY!" Oka yelled, tears running down her face. She felt a sharp pain in her back as the person kicked her. (Not saying which character so I won't offend someone.) Oak curled up in a ball.
"Huh, your pathetic. You'll never amount to anything, so why don't you just go DIE already." Said the bully from behind her.
Oka whimpered a little bit. "W-why me..."
"SAY IT! Admit that you're a worthless freak who should just go KILL HERSELF" (it hurt me to write that)
"I..I..I'm a..." Oka began, but before she could say it, she heard a voice from behind her.
"Hey! Leave her alone! What did she do to you?"
"Uh...she um...uh..."the bully responded, not able to think of a good excuse.
"You'd better scram, or that pretty little face of your's won't be so pretty anymore"
     Oka heard footsteps run away from her and a male voice say,
"It's okay, you can turn around now."
Oka slowly turned around, and was startled to see the delinquent leader looking at her. He stood over her as he was a foot taller than her.
Oka backed all the way into the corner and whimpered a little bit.
"Oh, it's okay, you don't have to back away, I'm not gonna hurt you. My name is Osoro Shidesu, nice to meet you." He said.
     "Oh, um...O-Oka Ruto. Nice to um... meet you too" she said quietly.
Suddenly, the bell rang and people started flooding out of the classrooms.
"Oh, well there's the bell. Hopefully I'll see you around?" Osoro asked.
"Uh...yeah." Oka replied as the students parted ways.
~Time Skip~
It was a few months after their first encounter, and they had grown quite close. Now they both stood under the cherry blossom tree.
"So...why did you want to meet me here? " Osoro asked.
Oka looked down and blushed as she shoved an envelope into his hands. Osoro opened the envelope and skimmed over it. Then he smiled.
"I accept you confession" he said happily, pulling her into a hug.

Word count: 354 I apologize for how short it is

A/n okay tbh I know that this really sucked, buuut I mean eh I didn't really know how to write this. I'm sorry.