Male!Mida Rana X Ayano

Requested by yourhomieleo

     Ayano walked into class one day to see that instead of her normal teacher, it was a sub.
     "Hey, my name is Mido Rana, and I'll be your substitute this week." He said, winking. He was pretty masculine and his shirt was only half buttoned so his abs were showing.
Ayano didn't think much of it at first. She just sat down and started working on her math, just like they do every morning.
She was quietly doing her math when she suddenly got to a problem to understand. (Maybe the teacher knows) Ayano thought.
     She got out of her seat and walked up to the teacher.
     "Um...hi. I don't know how to solve this problem. Could you help me?" The teacher smiled a little bit.
     "Yeah, of course. Come here sweetheart."
     "Uh...oookay." She stepped a little bit closer to the teacher.
     "Great. Let's start." He started explaining the problem, but his way of explaining was different then they way she learned it.
     "I'm sorry, I don't understand. Maybe I could stay after school for some extra help?" Ayano asked.
     "Why of course." Said the teacher, winking.
                        Time skip
It was after school now, and once everyone left, Ayano walked up to the teacher.
     "So...you're still helping me with math right?" Ayano asked
     "Why yes of course, sit down" he said, patting the seat next to hi. Ayano sat down as the teacher began to explain the problem in a different way. One Ayano got the gist of it, she started vigorously working on it.
     "You're soo cute." Said the teacher, running his finger along Ayano's jawline.
     Ayano looked up at him. "I a-" but before she could finish, she was cut off by the teacher who had leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.
     As they broke away, Ayano stammered and fumbled over her words. "Oh..uh..I."
     "Looks like you've finished that math problem, sweetheart." He said, kissing her on the forehead.
"Yeah, I guess I should go now." Said Ayano, picking up her book bag.
"Come see me after school anytime sweetheart"
"Okay!"

Word count: 350 I'm so sorry it's so short