𝐱.

╔═════════════╗
-  FREDAG [ 22:02 ] -
╚═════════════╝

After a long anticipated week, tonight was it. Aleksander's Halloween karaoke party. Practically the whole school was scheduled to arrive as Clove and Sofie hurriedly ran around Aleksanders huge estates to make sure everything was perfect.

Elisia stood in the master bedroom of Aleksanders mansion. When he suggested they go as characters from Sailor Moon and that he'd buy them costumes, this wasn't what she'd expected.

Yeah, she had been enthusiastic to dress up as Sailor Neptune, and when they'd all been up there together -  Aleksander flaunting around his Sailor Uranus costume proudly strutting around the room, Sofie in her pink and green Sailor Jupiter attire happily hair-spraying her strawberry blonde locks in a ponytail, Clove streaking her hair with deep purple to complement her costume - Elisia just sat on the bed, already dressed in the blue and green shaded costume, before having happily hair-chalked her hair a deep shade of seafoam, she couldn't get the feel of the costume.

By now, the party was probably in full swing yet there Elisia stood in front of the mirror, adjusting her costume.

For some reason nervous butterflies swarmed in the pit of her stomach. What was she supposed to worry about now? It's not like Chris should've even been something on her mind due to her previous outburst. But then remembering  the events of that night, once again finding Chris in a completely vulnerable state - despite who he was - she couldn't help but let her walls down, and like him.

Finally deciding that maybe if she had a glass of wine or two she could then get into the feel of this whole partying thing, Elisia took a deep breath before making her way to descend the staircase.

Elisia gripped to the railing for dear life as she descended the spiral staircase of Aleksanders' estate nearly tripping and swearing she saw her life flash behind her eyes multiple times.

The heels that came with the costume were definitely uncomfortable, and Elisia kind of wanted to just run back up the stairs and change but after multiple times of telling herself it was all for Aleksander, downing a shot of some substance that burned the back of her throat, and a pina colada, Elisia was finally starting to get in the mood to party.

Some kids were singing on the built stage in Aleksanders living room, a blonde girl dressed in a costume that Elisia could pinpoint as Log Lady from twin peaks and another wearing a blonde wig and a penetrators hoodie came up to her.

"Hallo, I'm Noora!"

"Hej!" The blue haired girl greeted the blonde.

"I just came over to tell you I love your Sailor Neptune costume," the girl complimented.

"Thank you! But I love your log lady costume," the duo giggled as the next girl introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Sana."

Elisia held back a giggle once she realized Sana's costume. "Elisia, and you're costume is absolutely genius." Elisia spoke before feeling a tap on her left shoulder as she found the girl dressed as Sailor Jupiter in the flesh.

"Hey Sof' what's up?" She questioned a bright smile on her face.

"I think you'll want to see this." Sofie began grabbing the blue haired girl by the wrist as she excused herself from the two first years.

"What is it?"

"Look for yourself. "Sofie hissed turning the girl around.

Elisia's heart dropped in her chest as tears pricked her eyes. There in the corner was fucking Chris Schistad in the flesh, arms wrapped around an auburn girl dressed in the black swan costume. His arms wrapped around her waist, fingers dancing around the top of her hip as they made out.