𝐢𝐯.

╔═════════════╗
- MANDAG [ 14:41 ] -
╚═════════════╝

Elisia sat in French, her only class of the day in which Chris sat directly behind her. After the thoughts that plagued her brain last night, she refused to look at him, instead suddenly finding interest in her lap. This worried Chris. They hadn't talked since she had told him about her father which was odd due to the fact that they were supposedly best friends.

Elisia's foot rapidly tapped against the floor. She could feel the brunet boy's eyes boring into the back of her head, effecting her even more. Her hands gripped to the edge of the desk as her breath hitched in her throat.

Colors flashed among her eyes as she began to feel suffocated, the walls closing in on her.

It felt like just everything yet nothing at once.

"Ms. Holm. Do you need a minute?"

The voice sounded distorted in her ears. It sounded far away.

Looking up to their French teacher, Elisia just couldn't remember his name a parched cry left her throat as she dashed for the hallway, as soon as possible sliding down the cold surface of lockers, onto the floor.

Images flashed into her mind, thoughts from the previous night plaguing her.

This was no dream.

Her brain seemingly immediately went to when she liked Chris. The night of first year at one of his parties, she was ready to tell him. She had looked everywhere, not being able to find the brunet boy before opting to try upstairs - also due to the fact she had previously left her phone in his room.

But that was a big mistake.

The girl opened the door, what was going on on the other side a shock to her.

There laid the boy she had once been so eager to see.

Her heart dropped into her stomach.

There laid Chris, hovering over another girl, his hands on either side of her. Apparently the opening of the door snapped him out of what as going on because he had almost automatically turned to see her.

Her. The girl he actually did like not some brainless bimbo who just wanted to hookup with him because of his title. Because of what his friends knew him as.

The girl that had always believed in him. The girl that knew him for who he really was. The girl that he'd always liked, that he always would like.

Tears began to cloud her vision both dreamlike her and real her as flashback her let out a sob, her shaking hand struggling to cover her cries.

"I - I just came to get my phone." The girl coughed out, so close to letting out another string of sobs. Chris looked to his bed-stand, sorrow and remorse coating his features as he handed the device into the frail girls' hands.

"Lisi," Chris called out before the girl could open the door.

"Leave me alone Chris. Forever." The girl replied closing the door before she could let out her cries of despair and self wallow.

Clicking the home button to open her phone she was met with her lockscreen picture. Consisting of a younger Chris and a younger Elisia - her head leaning on his shoulder as she slept, his sleeping frame leaning back into the girl - obviously having been taken from snapchat according to Elisia's foggy memory.

That was the night she decided she didn't want Chris. He had broken her heart, and she was way too good for him. And from that night on she decided she never wanted to be drunk around Chris because then maybe her heart would overrule her brain, maybe then she'd do something she would regret.