Chapter 18

Alex's POV

I woke up to a slamming door and jolted awake. I have been down here for maybe a week and I am beyond ready to get out of here. I don't have a home to go to because I was informed that before my mother was killed, she was forced to sell the house. I have no mom, no dad, no family. I don't know where I'll go but I'll find some place.

"It looks like Prince Charming has come through. He's got the money, you'll be leaving early this morning. Take this makeup shit and shower and make yourself look like you've been fine. You seriously smell like ass." My dad told me handing me my makeup bag. I honestly can't believe Harry got the money. I thought he would leave me here to rot.

"Hey fuckhead, you forgot to unchain me." I tell him. I'm not afraid of him anymore. He has twisted everything inside me. I don't feel any pain or heartache anymore. I could stand here and watch his head get fucking blown off and I wouldn't lose not one ounce of sleep over it. I've mourned over the loss of my mother but I've realized there's not shit I can do about it, so I have decided to just move on.

"Watch you fucking mouth. I still have you for another two and a half hours. I can what I want to you until then." My dad tells me, unlocking the chain. Honestly, there is not one damn thing he can do to me to make me feel any pain, sorrow, or even pitty myself. I've been through everything.

"Do whatever the fuck you want, it doesn't even phase me anymore." I tell him before walking up the steps. I begin searching for the bathroom and I realize that we're in the small abandoned house not even ten minutes from my house. He must have bought it if there's electricity and water.

The t.v. is on in the living room and I take a small glance at it. It's talking about four men that robbed a bank at around one thirty this morning. I think for a minute before putting the peices together. Harry fucking robbed a bank to get money for me. Damn it, Harry.

After a well needed lengthy shower, I still don't feel clean. I don't think I'll ever feel clean ever again. I have to apply several layers of cover up just to cover the bruises and marks on my face. Once I think it's enough, I apply a thick line of eyeliner, wanting to try something new. I apply way more mascara then intended and I come to realize that I like this look a lot more. It makes me feel ruthless and unstoppable.

After straightening my hair, my dad knocks on the door and tells me it's time to go. I finally get to leave this shit hole. We climb into the large truck and my mind starts to speak out loud.

"You know, you are one pathetic excuse of a man. I really really hope that these little robots of yours decide to turn on you and you rot in a fucking hole." I tell him. What's he gonna do? Lock me up and ditch twenty fucking grand? I don't think so.

"Marco, place this duct tape over her mouth. I really don't want to hear her ramble about her unvalued opinions." My dad says, handing the duct tape to Marco, who is next to me, and Marco tapes my mouth. You think that's good enough to shut me up? As soon as I can, I'm going to the fucking police. They shouldn't have let me see the location.

When I get into Harry's car, I see a familiar male sitting in the passenger seat. I recognize him from school. Did he help Harry rob the bank? Is he his back-up or something? My questions are all answered when we are parked into the traveling parking area and Harry explains everything. We're traveling? Fine by me. I don't have anyone to leave behind.

Harry's POV

We've been in line for security for almost two fucking hours. I have to leave now or else they will have my picture on the news at the airport and then I'm busted and it's all over. I shove my hands into my pockets and my heart stops beating for a minute. The pistol I brought for protection is in my pocket and there's no fucking way this is going past security.

When we get closer to the front, I scan the area to see if anyone is watching me. I slide my pistol into a man's jacket he just placed into a bucket for scanning. He's going to get in trouble for my problem but who fucking cares.

I'm drawn from my thoughts by the sounding of the alarms as the gun goes through the scanner. They immediately grab the man, cuffing him before dragging him away. Of course he screams 'It's not mine, I swear!' but seriously everyone does that.

Once we're through security, I head to the closest ticket purchasing desk.

"I need two tickets for the next flight that's going out of state, please." I tell her. "It's one of those vacations where the tickets decide where you go." I say, giving her the smile that every fucking girl at my school loves.

"Sure thing. The next flight is to Hawaii and it boards in about ten minutes." She tells me with a flirty smile. I don't know why every girl does that. It's getting kind of old, even though it has it's advantages.

"I'll take it. Two please."

"That will be $772.53" I hand her the money and get the tickets and wait on Zayn to get the same ticket. When we board the plane, Alex insists on taking the window seat with me in the middle and Zayn on the end. We're really fucking going to Hawaii. I hate the heat.

~~~~~~~~~

Update again because I really wanted to update! I know these are just filler chapters but there has to be some. I have some ideas for this and it has a lot of twists so get ready!

Are any of you good at making covers? I need a new cover for this story. If you are, please comment and let me know and I'll message you!

Oh and about the job interview I had today, I got the job! I'm pretty excited. I'll still be updating just as much though!

Please remember to vote and comment, it only takes two seconds! I love you all so so much! x